Finding your suitable readers for august smart lock – apple homekit is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for august smart lock – apple homekit including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
573 reviews analysed
1. Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Yrd256im1619
- Lock and unlock your door by asking Siri or with the Apple home app, when you’re at home
- Fits on standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with 2 1/8 inch face bore hole
- Access from anywhere when you have an Apple TV (4TH GEN or later) near your front door
- Create daily schedules to ensure your door is locked at the same time each day
- Enter your 4 – 8 digit pin code on the backlit touchscreen keypad to unlock – create unique pin codes for friends and family within the Yale secure app
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of August Smart Lock Apple Homekit, Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Yrd256im1619 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Yrd256im1619 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Yrd256im1619 would be the Best August Smart Lock Apple Homekit for Money.
- Very impressed with the ease of setup in apple’s home application.
- It’s a quality lock and i feel much safer now there is no keyhole to bump open in 30 seconds.
- The automations works as you set them.
- As someone who has installed many of the nest versions of this yale lock i was very familiar with the hardware.
- I found this keyless, homekit enabled lock and decided to purchase three for all my doors.
- ) is the best of them all for homekit applications.
- I hardly ever leave product reviews but this lock (i tried three competitors.
- This is a high quality lock and so far is working out great with my Homekit setup. I would definitely recommend it!
- Easy to install and pair. But does not work with Xfinity as expected. Repeatedly errors and states low battery on Xfinity.
- The lock comes with very good instructions and everything you need to install. It looks great and is overall easy to use. The o… Read More
- Veteran lock maker, Yale, produced a very well made smart lock in a stylish design that looks good inside and out.Great solutio… Read More
2. August Wi Fi Smart Generation Matte
- Upgrade your existing lock. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door – so you can continue to use your existing keys.
- Send secure keys to friends, family or people you trust instantly, all from the August app. Cancel access any time.
- Connected right out of the box. August Wi-Fi Smart Lock requires no additional bridge to connect to Wi-Fi, so you get full voice and remote access functionality without the fuss. Requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Control your door with your voice: Works with all three voice assistants – Siri, Alexa, and the Google Assistant – use your voice to control your door – such as lock/unlock or check the status of your door.
- A key that works everywhere. Lock the front door. And unlock it. From anywhere.
- The 4th generation smart lock from August, now 45% smaller.
- Always know who comes and goes with activity feed. See exactly what time guests and loved ones enter and leave your home, with August’s activity feed right on your app.
- Never fumble for your keys again. Auto-unlock detects when you arrive and unlocks the door. Enable auto-lock to lock when the door closes.
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then August Wi Fi Smart Generation Matte is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new August Wi Fi Smart Generation Matte comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality August Smart Lock Apple Homekit and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality August Smart Lock Apple Homekit then don’t look beyond August Wi Fi Smart Generation Matte. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of August Smart Lock Apple Homekit in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Yale Security Ayr202 Cba Kit Connected Locks Works
- Works with Apple HomeKit so you can create scenes, use Siri voice controls and more
- Upgrade any Yale Assure Lock or Lever to work with the August app so you can control and monitor your lock from anywhere
- Backed by bank grade encryption
- Your Assure Lock/Lever will automatically unlock as you get home and relock for you
- Comes with the August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge so there’s no additional hubs needed
- Lock, unlock, share acces and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the August app
- Upgrade your Assure Lock and setup the lock using your August app in minutes
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri
- Includes DoorSense, a sensor that lets you know if your door is open or closed
Upgrade your Yale Assure Lock or Lever to work with the August app. The Connected by August Kit will allow you to lock/unlock, share access and see who comes and goes all using your August app, from anywhere! For ultimate convenience, your Assure Lock will unlock automatically as you approach the door and it will relock once the door is closed! Lock, unlock or check current status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri.
4. Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen Yrd256im10bp
- Create daily schedules to ensure your door is locked at the same time each day. Adjustable latch
- Access from anywhere when you have an Apple TV (4TH GEN or later) near your front door
- Fits on standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with 2-1/8 inch face bore hole
- Lock and unlock your door by asking siri or with the Apple home app, when you’re at home
- Enter your 4-8 digit pin code on the backlit touchscreen keypad to unlock – create unique pin codes for friends and family within the Yale secure app
Lock and unlock your home without the hassle of keys – enter your 4-8 digit pin code on the touchscreen keypad, use the apple home app or simply ask Siri! the new assure lock SL is the hottest, slimmest electronic deadbolt to hit the market and now it’s available with the Yale Imp network module for Home Kit compatibility. You’ll never need to share a key again, simply create unique pin Codes for friends and family and manage them within the Yale secure app. Receive a notification when someone accesses your home and view a history within the app. The lock fits standard doors 1 3/8 inch to 2 1/4 inch thick with face bore holes of 2 1/8 inch and can be installed with just a screwdriver.
- Received this today and found the quality of the unit to be well packaged and was very easy to install.
- Locking is just as easy as the kevo since you simply touch the keypad with the back of a few fingers and it locks.
- Unlike with the kevo, i no longer have to stand at my door tapping it the lock once, twice, or even three times to get it to op… Read More
- Although it is not as mindless to operate as touching the lock with your finger to lock or unlock it like you do with the kevo,… Read More
- Once it’s done, you open the homekit app on your iphone and add a new smart lock device, which is then looked up and found and … Read More
- It also has good homekit integration, and seems to stay connected very well (even better than my kwikset premis).
- This lock has worked well with my homekit and i have used the remote unlocking/locking a couple times now with success.
- If they had a similar button one with homekit integration and without painted only numbers, i would probably choose that over t… Read More
- It pairs easily to smartthings and amazon plus.
- This is my third lock I buy the first Yale I know that name for a long time so I trust it and it has been working fine no problems so far.
- The app is terrible. If you can get past that, its a great lock. They need to hire some actual app developers though.
- I already had an apple 4 at home, and I didn’t want to fork an extra $100 for the newest yale lock with nest. I really don’t ne… Read More
5. Upgraded Vocolinc Deadbolt Electronic Bluetooth
- Excellent reliability and compatibility: Responsive touch control offers three levels of sensitivity for you to choose from
- when you are away from home, turn on ‘Away mode’ to disable the touch panel in order to further save power
- fits most standard doors: 1 3/8 inch (35mm) to 1 3/4 inch (45mm) thick with 2 1/8 inch (54mm) face borehole
- Upgrade Your Door for More Security and Privacy Protection: T Guard works exclusively with Apple HomeKit, providing end-to-end, non-reusable encryption, and two-way authentication for data between your Apple devices and T Guard. All communication is within HomeKit
- track door activities through automatically recorded logs
- Lock or Unlock in a variety of ways: Lock and unlock your door by asking Siri, via the Apple Home / VOCOlinc app, or by using the touch keypad. Last but not least, you can always do the same by using the traditional way – a physical backup key in case there is an emergency situation. The ‘Auto-lock’ feature enables you to choose when to lock the door after the user-defined length of time
- solid mechanical structure
- Assign Temporary Access to Different People: Manage up to 30 users (friends, family members, tenants, dog walker, babysitter, etc.) by assigning a unique passcode (4-8 digits) valid for a customizable frequency and period, or simply turn on ‘Administrator only access’ to disable all passcodes
- 2 3/8 inch (60mm) and 2 3/4 inch (70mm) backsets
- Extended battery life: Industry-leading power-saving technology designed to last 4 to 6 months using high quality 4 x AA Alkaline batteries (e.g. Energizer, Duracell)
If you are buying a August Smart Lock Apple Homekit for the first time, then you should have Upgraded Vocolinc Deadbolt Electronic Bluetooth. It has fewer features when you make August Smart Lock Apple Homekit comparisons of Upgraded Vocolinc Deadbolt Electronic Bluetooth with any other August Smart Lock Apple Homekit but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a August Smart Lock Apple Homekit, grab any August Smart Lock Apple Homekit but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Upgraded Vocolinc Deadbolt Electronic Bluetooth
6. Yale Security Yrd256 Cba 619 Connected Touchscreen
- Includes door sense, a sensor that lets you know If your door is open or closed
- Backed by Yale, the world’s favorite lock brand Since 1840 lifetime limited on finish and mechanical
- Unlocks automatically as you approach the door when you have your phone no phone enter your entry code on the backlit keypad
- Great for vacation rental property owners. Seamlessly integrates with Airbnb and Home Away for simplified check in and check outs
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google assistant and Siri
- Lock, unlock, share access, customize lock settings and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the August app
- Replaces your existing deadbolt with a slim, key free deadbolt with touchscreen keypad no keys to lose, no cylinder to pick
Yale Security Yrd256 Cba 619 Connected Touchscreen is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond [2021 Upgraded] Vocolinc Apple Homekit ONLY Keyless Entry Deadbolt Door Lock Electronic LED Keypad Bluetooth Security Smart Auto Locking Home Hub Remote Control (Tguard Aged Bronze) which have been in market longer than anyone. Yale Security Yrd256 Cba 619 Connected Touchscreen brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Yale Security Yrd256 Cba 619 Connected Touchscreen is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of August Smart Lock Apple Homekit in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a August Smart Lock Apple Homekit and it could be any of the high value August Smart Lock Apple Homekit, chances are that would be much costlier than Yale Security Yrd256 Cba 619 Connected Touchscreen. Yale Security Yrd256 Cba 619 Connected Touchscreen will have more than 50% of all its features.
- The quality is better then the nest equivalent and works seamlessly with airbnb.
- Most are relatively simple to get going with the more difficult requiring some tinkering with network stuff.
- Eventually we got it to work and are quite satisfied with the product but good, clear, and accurate instructions would be a big plus.
- Aside from the poor install experience i’m happy with the feature set and day to day use.
- I have two yale electronic locks, and two schlage electronic locks.
- Yale hardware: we’re replacing a kwikset premis that after a few years in the florida humidity started eating through batteries… Read More
- Easy to install, works with my smart home products and love being key free!
- For the August/Yale integration the initial setup appears to be designed by someone who said let’s make this as confusing as po… Read More
7. Level Lock Bolt Edition
- Simple Installation: Level Bolt features an innovative and compact wireless design, making it easy to install with just a screwdriver. Compatible with an American standard deadbolt.
- Stay Connected: Works with iOS and Android. HomeKit compatible.
- Make Your Lock Smart: Designed to replace your current deadbolt, Level Bolt is the only way to invisibly transform your lock. Add smart conveniences to your home without the big, unsightly bulk of other smart locks.
- Designed for Everyone: Give friends and family the convenience of using their phone, voice, or a key to enter your home. Automatically unlock as you approach and lock after you leave.
- Powerful & Secure: Featuring a 6-gauge stainless steel gearbox, Level Bolt smart lock meets the highest level of industry standards.
Level Lock Bolt Edition is another one which falls under August Smart Lock Apple Homekit for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Level Lock Bolt Edition ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of August Smart Lock Apple Homekit and that is what has revived them. Level Lock Bolt Edition has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Level Lock Bolt Edition is amazing features.
8. Yale Assure Connected August Kincaid
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. Alexa can also notify you when your battery is running low. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to have replacement batteries when needed
- Never worry about if you forgot to lock the door – enable Auto-Relock to ensure the door always locks behind you
- Comes with the Connect Wi-Fi Bridge so there’s no additional hubs needed and it works off your home Wi-Fi
- Added security for peace of mind with bank-grade encryption, a lost phone feature and optional biometric verification for locking/unlocking via the app
- Lock, unlock, share access and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the Yale Access App – no additional hub needed, WiFi Connect included
- Replaces your existing deadbolt with a smart deadbolt with touchscreen keypad – No more fumbling with keys! Comes with matching passage lever
- Backed by Yale, a worldwide trusted security brand for over 180 years. Plus a lifetime limited warranty on finish and mechanical and a one year warranty on electronics
- Your door will unlock automatically as you get home and have your phone on you – If you don’t have your phone, just use the keypad!
- Forget copying or hiding keys. Share app access or create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Choose from permanent, scheduled or temporary access and revoke it whenever you need to
Yale Assure Connected August Kincaid is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Yale Assure Connected August Kincaid wins the users. Most of them who buy Yale Assure Connected August Kincaid once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of August Smart Lock Apple Homekit in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from August Smart Lock Apple Homekit to any other August Smart Lock Apple Homekit is least.
9. August Smart Connect Satin Nickel
- Total control. Lock and unlock your door, Grant keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes all from your August app
- Auto unlock. Auto unlock knows when you arrive and unlocks the door as you approach. Never fumble for keys again
- Upgrade your existing lock. Simply attaches to your existing deadbolt, on the inside of your door, your existing keys still work
- Complete. Includes August connect Wi-Fi bridge which connects your lock to the cloud, so you can get full voice and remote access functionality right out of the box
- Use your voice. Tell Alexa or the Google assistant to lock, unlock or check the status of your front door
August Smart Connect Satin Nickel is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of August Smart Connect Satin Nickel which falls into premium category but August Smart Connect Satin Nickelis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
August Smart Connect Satin Nickel offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of August Smart Lock Apple Homekit available in the market today. August Smart Connect Satin Nickel was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best August Smart Lock Apple Homekit to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Level Smallest Smartphone Bluetooth Compatible
- Stay Connected: Works with iOS and Android. HomeKit compatible.
- Simple Installation: The Level Touch features an innovative and compact wireless design, making it easy to install with just a screwdriver. Replaces an American standard deadbolt.
- Powerful & Secure: Meets the highest industry standards for security, durability, and finish and certified BHMA AAA.
- Impossibly Small Design: By hiding technology on the inside of the door, Level Touch is the smallest smart lock ever made.
- Effortless Access for All: Give friends and family a convenient way to access your home. Lock or unlock your door with just the touch of a finger, key card, smartphone, or a key.
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the August Smart Lock Apple Homekit yet, then Level Smallest Smartphone Bluetooth Compatible is your choice. It is another one which is Best August Smart Lock Apple Homekit Under 100$ and August Smart Lock Apple Homekit comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Level Smallest Smartphone Bluetooth Compatible offers best features and although it does not have, Level Smallest Smartphone Bluetooth Compatible’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best August Smart Lock Apple Homekit Under 100$