Finding your suitable readers for breville air smart oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for breville air smart oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
576 reviews analysed
1. Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (Super & regular) offers greater cooking control. Super convection provides a greater volume of air to ensure fast and even heat distribution, perfect for air frying, dehydration and roasting
- PRECISION COOKING & ELEMENT IQ: With Element IQ – 6 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where it’s needed most, above and below the food for perfect results
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE PRESETS: Why buy a stand alone air fryer or dehydrater when the Smart Oven Air can air fry french fries and other family favorites and dehydrate a range of foods. Dehydrate up to 4 trays of goodness
- SIZE MATTERS: The large, 1 cubic ft, interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb turkey, air fry favorites like French fries, slow cook with a 5 qt Dutch oven and comfortably fit most 9″x13″ pans and 12 cup muffin trays
- SUPER VERSATILE: 13 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast 9 slices, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Airfry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook, Dehydrate
- LCD DISPLAY: To easily access the built in smart functionality, choose from 13 cooking functions. Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of cooking cycle or can be switched at the touch of a button
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Power: 1800 Watts.
13 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH AIR FRY AND DEHYDRATE.
The Smart Oven Air with Element IQ is for the cook who desires a countertop oven that can roast for large gatherings, air fry crispy French fries & family favorites and dehydrate a wide range of healthy foods. The super convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30% with great crispness.
2. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
3. Breville BOV845BKSUSC Smart Pro Countertop Oven Bla Black Sesame
- with element IQ – 5 independent quartz heating elements move the power where it’s needed most, above and below the food
- Each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time
- Features an interior oven light to keep an eye on your cooking
- 10 pre-set cooking functions include: toast 6 slices, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, Warm, slow cook
- Slow cook function automatically turns to keep Warm once the slow cook cycle is complete
- 1800 watt countertop oven
The smart oven Pro with element IQ is an essential tool for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza pie, crispy yet chewy cookies, toasts evenly and roasts succulent meat. The convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30%. Do not place cardboard, plastic, paper, or other flammable materials in the oven
4. BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL
- Smart element IQ: there’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ Transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for accurate and stable heat just where and when you want it for perfect results, every time.
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat.
- All the room for delicious you’re looking for: 4-Slice Toaster, 12″” Pizza, 6 cup muffin tray, roast chicken and anything else you’ve got for it.
- Backlit easy-read LCD: calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating Orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete.
- Non-stick cavity coasting: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Capacity: 4-slice toaster oven, 12″ Pizza
The Compact Smart Oven with Element IQ includes most of the features of a larger Smart Oven in a compact, counter space-saving design. From toast for breakfast, open melt for lunch to roasting for dinner, you can use it throughout your day.
5. Breville The Mesh Baskets for The Smart Oven Air
Cook multiple batches of food quickly and easily with these Mesh Baskets from Breville. They are made for use with the Breville Smart Oven Air. Three baskets are included. These baskets are designed for air frying or dehydrating multiple batches of ingredients. You can cook up to three batches at a time. Even better, they are top rack dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
16-1/2″ L x 12-1/4″ W x 1-1/4″ H
6. Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ
- Smart element IQ: there’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ Transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for precise and stable heat where and when you want it for perfect results, every time. Super fast 1800W preheat gets your meals on the Table more quickly
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: bagel, toast, bake, broil, pizza, roast, cookies, and reheat
- Not-so-mini capacity: your mini smart oven Fits 4 not-so-mini slices of toast, cookies, tuna melts and 11″ Pizzas
- Backlit easy-read LCD: calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating Orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete
- Non-stick cavity coating: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Warranty: 1 year Limited product warranty
- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time for the meal you are creating
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven – it needs some clearance on top due to the product producing heat. Voltage : 110 – 120 Volts
- 4-Slice capacity, 11″ pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating. Dimensions : 14.25 x 16 x 8.5 inches
8 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS.
The Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ is our affordable offering for the cook who desires a countertop oven that bakes the perfect pizza, delicious cookies and toasts evenly. Smart features, small space.
7. AUG Convection Steam Grill Oven, 0.9 Cu. Ft. Smart Household Countertop Combi Steamer with 8 Cooking Modes, Matte Black Stainless Steel
- WHY COOK WITH STEAM? – Combi of steam and convected heat makes cooking faster and more even. Retains the nutrients of dishes and prevents meats from drying out and shrinking. Different from fried or toasted food, the fat separates itself from the meat and when steamed.
- MAGICAL STEAM – A juicy turkey with tender inside and crispy outer could be achieved with steam grill function. Steam makes bread and ultra fluffy and prevents cake cracking
- Steam could be used to restore moisture back into leftovers.
- VERSATILE OVEN – 8 Default Settings: Steam (Sterilizer)/Steam Grill/Convection/Dual Grill/Upper Grill/Lower Grill/Fermentation/Defrost
- A versatile unit means you don’t need other stand alone appliances anymore and creates a space-saving food prep area for chopping and cutting.
- Stainless steel Inner Cavity
- Double-layer tempered glass door
- Quartz heating elements
- Sensor touch digital control panel
- Child safety lock & Automatic power off when open
- Ultra spacious capacity of 0.9 cu. ft.
- 3 Rack positions
- Fits 6 slices of bread, a turkey or a 12” pizza
- Package includes: Wire Rack*1, Oil Tray*1, Baking Tray*1, Heat Insulating Glove*1, User’s Manual*1
Until now steam has been the technique for professional restaurants and is now available for the culinary enthusiast. The AUG Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacture specialized in the research and development of household convection steam grill oven that combines the advantages of steaming (e.g., short cooking times, low cooking loss levels, juiciness) with those of convected heat (e.g., intense flavor, appetizing color, crisp crusts).
How does Ordinary Convection Oven differ from Convection Steam Oven?
Ordinary Convection Oven cooks using only a fan to circulate the hot air around the food, without the additional steaming function. Foods tend to dry out more quickly and it may also require very long cooking times.
Convection Steam Oven is perfect for cooking meats or delicate foods since the dry heat introduced into the chamber will do most of the cooking, while the moisture from available steam helps to prevent meats from drying out and shrinking. Combi cooking can, therefore, result in higher-quality meat dishes with better flavor and texture.
PRODUCT FEATURE BENEFITS:
– Uses natural convection steam without needing butter or oil.
– Steam and convected heat makes meat interior juicy, outer brown and crispy.
– Breads, bagels, and pastries could be proofed, baked and crisped.
– Steaming reduces veggies’ vitamins and nutrients runoff.
– Meats defrost gently and evenly, and hot spots are eliminated.
– High temp steam brings your leftovers back to life.
– Steam self-cleaning keeps the cavity clean and spotless.
Interior dimension: 13.8” x 9.1” x 11.8”
Dimensions W×D×H: 19.9” x 18.9” x 13.8”
1350W Powerful Convection function
1300W Grill Power/ 800W Steam Power
Capacity: 0.9 cu. ft.
100℉ – 480℉ Temperature Setting
8. Breville BOV800CB Bamboo Cutting Board for Use with the BOV800XL Smart Oven
- Designed to fit on top of the Breville BOV800XLSmart Oven to reclaim valuable counter space
- Bamboo material absorbs very little moisture, as well as having natural antibacterial properties
- Recessed handles on the sides make it easy to pick up and transfer directly to the table for serving
- Silicone feet grant stability and allow top surface to remain cool when the oven is in use
- Measures 17-3/4 x 10 x 1-1/4 (l x w x h)
The Smart Space Saver. Bamboo cutting boards are ideal as they absorb very little moisture and have natural antibacterial properties. They are also harder than most cutting boards and are less prone to knife markings over time. Recessed handles on the sides make it easy to pick up and transfer directly to the table for serving. As a tray, it replaces the need for a trivet or heat mat to protect the table surface from heat damage. Mounted silicone feet on the underside allows the top to remain cool, so you may store common kitchen items on top of the Smart Oven without losing counter space. Regularly used items such as fruit bowls, knife block or loaf of bread may be conveniently housed in this way.
9. the Compact Wave
With a 25L capacity, the Compact Wave Soft Close is big on convenience. Take the guesswork out of cooking, precisely reheating, gently defrosting and cooking delicious food with easy shortcuts and a food menu. Engineered with a soft close door which is 80% quieter*.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Breville Air Smart Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!