We spent many hours on research to finding garmin golf range finder, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best garmin golf range finder, you should not miss this article. garmin golf range finder coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 garmin golf range finder by our suggestions
853 reviews analysed
1. Garmin 010-01959-00 Approach G10 Handheld Golf GPS
- Compact Design – Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design That Conveniently Clips-On To Your Belt, Bag Or Place It In Your Pocket
- Hazards – Hazards And Course Targets To Identify Locations Of Sand Traps, Water Hazards And More
- Gps Receiver – High-Sensitivity Gps Acquires Satellites Quickly To Show Distance To Greens, Hazards And Doglegs -Even Under Tree Cover
- Green View – Displays The Shape Of The Green With Manual Pin Placement
- Stat Tracking – Enhanced Stats Keeps Track Of Fairways Hit, Greens In Regulation And Putts Per Round
- Display size: 0.9″ x 0.9″ (23 x 23 mm)
2. Garmin Approach S10 – Lightweight GPS Golf Watch, Black, 010-02028-00
- Simple, easy-to-use golf watch
- Sleek, lightweight and comfortable with a high-resolution, Sunlight-readable display
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the Green -as well as Hazards and doglegs -on more than 41, 000 preloaded courses worldwide
- Keep Score on the watch for a summary of your round, total distance played and total time
- Upload your scorecards to Garmin Express to keep track of rounds
- Rechargeable battery plays up to 12 hours in GPS golf mode
If you want to stay focused on your game and the course, this is your golf Watch. Based on your location, the easy-to-use approach S10 golf Watch automatically chooses the course you’re playing from more than 41, 000 preloaded courses worldwide with free lifetime updates. Then it provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the Green as well as hazards and doglegs. Complete a hole, and it automatically transitions to the next hole as you walk from the Green to the next Tee box. And if you really crush one, you can measure the distance for bragging Rights.
3. Garmin Approach G30, Handheld Golf GPS with 2.3-inch Color Touchscreen Display
- Sleek, compact handheld golf GPS with 2.3-inch color touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 courses worldwide
- Full-color course mapping with Touch Targeting feature
- Green View allows you to place the pin in the correct location for the day, which improves distance accuracy
To beat the course, you need to know the course. With the compact Approach G30 GPS golf handheld and its full-color mapping and Touch Targeting feature, victory is at hand. It easily slips into and out of your pocket or mounts nearly anywhere. It’s preloaded with more than 40,000 courses worldwide. Beat the course -handily.
4. Garmin Approach Z80, Golf Laser Range Finder with 2D Course Overlays, White, Model Number: 010-01771-00
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on uphill or downhill slope
- turns on or off for tournament play
- The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance
- Laser accuracy: +/- 10″ (25 cm)
Approach Z80 laser range finder with GPS is the most Accurate laser range finder available. It also gives you a new perspective on more than 41, 000 courses worldwide. You actually see a full-color course view and Green view overlay in 2-d for the hole you’re playing, showing distances to the front and back of the Green. Then when you activate the laser range finder, you get an amazingly Accurate distance to the pin -within 10”. Plus, you also see Accurate distances to hazards at the same time. This speeds up play, because there’s No need to range them separately. Approach Z80 automatically determines which hole you are currently playing to provide course layout and appearance information.
5. Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder
Bushnell golf brings you the next evolution of pin seeker with jolt technology in the Tour V4. This laser rangefinder packs an unbelievable feature set into a smaller, more ergonomically sound form factor. The Tour V4 has the pin seeker with jolt technology you love and delivers the unrivaled accuracy you come to expect from Bushnell in a smaller and faster package. Bushnell jolt technology provides you with short vibrating bursts to reinforce the laser is locked onto the flag. The Tour V4 is legal for tournament play and provides ranges from 5 to 1,000 yards with one yard accuracy. It provides yardages to flags from as far as 400 yards out. The Tour V4 is perfect for golfers of all abilities. A carry case and battery are included. Comes with a two-year limited warranty.
6. Garmin Approach S20, GPS Golf Watch with Step Tracking, Preloaded Courses, Black
- AUTOSHOT Round analyzer measures shot distances with auto recording for post round analysis on your Garmin Connect account
- STYLISH COMFORT Fully hinged, sleek watchband design with comfortable fit. Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels. Smartphone compatibility – iPhone, Android
- TRUSWING COMPATIBLE When paired, Garmin TruSwing golf swing sensor provides metrics to improve your swing consistency. Display size: 0.9 x 0.9(inches)
- ACTIVITY TRACKING Reminds you to stay active on or off the course with move bar alerts. Displays steps, calories burned, distance and time of day, plus it monitors hours of sleep
- STAT TRACKING Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round.Strap material:Silicone
- Sunlight readable, high resolution, monochrome. Connectivity : Bluetooth Smart and ANT+
Approach S20 is the golfing partner that doubles as your everyday watch. Stylish, sleek and lightweight, this versatile GPS device features more than 40,000 courses plus automatic map updates, daily activity tracking and smart notifications to connect with your healthy lifestyle. On the course, you’ll see precise distances to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as hazards. Garmin AutoShot round analyzer measures your shot distances and auto-records them for review on your Garmin Connect account. In addition, receive smart notifications for calls, texts, emails and other alerts right on your wrist.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Address：223-224, 2nd Floor, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi-110025 Monday – Friday：09:00 AM – 05:00 PM (Closed on Weekends and National Holidays) Action Camera Sales Related： +91-9205586122 Automotive Sales Related：+91-9205586116 Fitness Consumer Wearable and Outdoor Watches Sales Related：011-49863321 Outdoor & Marine Handheld：+91-9205586112 Marine Products：+91-9205586110 Outdoor Handheld, Marine, Action Camera & Automotive Service Related：+91-(0)11-48005813 Consumer Wearable & Outdoor Watches Service Related：1800-121-00-1818 (Toll Free Number)
7. Garmin Approach S60, Premium GPS Golf Watch with Touchscreen Display and Full Color CourseView Mapping, Black w/ Silicone Band
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course. Quick Fit 22 mm watch band compatible
- Large, 1.2 inches Sunlight-readable color touchscreen display. Available outdoor recreation profiles : Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to Show precise yardages to greens, Hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps. Bezel Material : polymer or ceramic
- Convenient Quick Fit bands for fast style changes without tools. Battery life- up to 10 hours in golf mode
- up to 10 days in watch mode
- More than 40, 000 preloaded courses from around the world. QuickFit watch band compatible:0.866 inches
Look good on and off the course. The Approach S60 golf watch gives you the critical information you need for your round -displayed on a large, 1.2-inch sunlight readable color touchscreen -so you can master your game. And with convenient Quick Fit bands, you can change your style without tools to match your activity, so you’re always in fashion. Battery life: Smartwatch mode: Up to 10 days GPS mode: Up to 10 hours.
8. Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement
- Slope feature measures angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance
- 6x magnification
- range 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) quickly locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away
- Exclusive BIRDIE feature delivers audible “chirp” to confirm distance acquisition to flagstick
- Scan functionality allows golfers to acquire distances to multiple targets at once
Never head off to the golf course again without the Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder with Slope Measurement device! Throw away the pad and pencil to calculate all your measurements! With the click of a button, you’ll get all the distance measurement you could ever need! With its slope technology, get accurate adjusted distances to the flag. The Callaway 300 Pro measures the angle of the incline or decline you’re up against as well as calculates the slope adjusted distance displayed on the screen. Our 300 Pro Rangefinder comes with six features including slope mode, P.A.T (Pin Acquisition Technology), birdie technology, magnification, accuracy and water/fog resistance. It’s equipped with 6x magnification and 5 – 1000 yard range with +/- 1 yard accuracy. Choose whether you want to play with yards or meters to acquire distance. With our P.A.T. feature, lock up to the pin up to 300 yards away to give you an accurate distance, even if trees or other hazards are in the way. Get precise distances to the flagstick, water, trees, or bunkers. Our exclusive “Birdie” feature delivers an audible “chirp” when the laser locks in on the pin to confirm you have the correct distance. The 300 Pro Rangefinder’s slope function can be turned off with the click of a button, which makes the Callaway 300 Pro legal for tournament play. Smoke all your friends on the golf course when you bring our 300 Pro Rangefinder along! Included is the Premium Molded Case for extra protection when you’re on the go. Braving the rain or fog and getting your round of golf in anyways? Not to worry, our Callaway 300 Pro Laser Rangefinder is both water and fog resistant. Perfect for the pros that want accurate distances, while being ideal for first time golfers and helping them know which clubs they should use! Kick your golf game up a notch with just the click of a button and never second guess your distances and calculations again!
9. Garmin Approach G6 Handheld Touchscreen Golf Course GPS
In golf, innovation is the name of the game. The software and design innovations packed into the Approach G6 are designed to take your game to the next level. With more than 25,000 preloaded worldwide courses (no subscriptions or fees) and an internal rechargeable battery, the Approach G6 is the ultimate instrument for the serious player.
G6 introduces a sleek, slim design for better playability. Still featuring a glove-friendly, colorful touchscreen, Approach G6 adds 2 buttons for instant access to Green View, Shot Measure and Digital Scorecard. Plus, it’s waterproof and tough enough to take the rigors of the game.
Get More Courses
The Approach G6 rewrites the rules for golf course availability. The G6 boasts more than 25,000 preloaded courses from around the globe — all without extra fees or subscriptions.
Powered for Play
The internal rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours so you can play an entire weekend on a single charge.
More Scorecard Options
Approach G6 doubles as a digital scorecard for your foursome with scoring options for Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play with adjustable handicaps.
See Your Target
Colorful layup arcs at 100, 150, 200 and (when applicable) 250 yards let you know exactly how far you need to hit it when laying up. And Touch Targeting lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display, and Approach shows the precise distance to that exact spot – fairway, hazard, landing area, or the front, middle and back of the green.
Track Your Stats
The enhanced stat tracking feature keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round. Not only can you check your stats during the round, but you also can download and print them from your home computer.
Get on the Green
Approach helps you zero in on the pin with Green View. Just tap the flag on the map to zoom in on the green — then you can drag the flag to position it where you see it, giving you more accurate yardage.
What is in the Box:
- Approach G6
- USB cable
- AC adapter
- Belt clip
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Garmin Golf Range Finder for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!