The Best Ge 40W Appliance Lamp
Nowadays, there are so many products of ge 40w appliance lamp in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ge 40w appliance lamp in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ge 40w appliance lamp which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
705 reviews analysed
1. (2-Pack) Appliance Oven Light Bulb,HighTemperature 300 Degree Resistant Incandescent Bulbs – High Temp – 120v 40 watt Clear – 415 Lumens – Medium BrassE26/E27 Base – A15
- Versatile for multiple applications, this bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens,Night Light .Salt line lamp.sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Able to withstand high temperatures.
- Specification – 110v —130V / 40 Watt / 570 degree Fahrenheit (300° Degrees Celsius)
- Pack Of 2 Bulbs .Each bulb size: (3.5 inch X 2.2 inch).E27/E26 Medium Base Appliance Oven Refrigerator Bulbs, Microwave Light Bulb, Fridge Light Bulb, Oven Hood Bulb Bulb Incandescent bulbs,40 Watt ,High
- Rated at 1500 hours, reduce bulbs replacing frequency,One year warranty.Any questions or suggestions about this candelabra led, Welcome to contact after sales customer service directly for exchange or return at any time.
2. GE Appliance A15 Light Bulb, Inside Frost, 40-Watt, 355 Lumens, Medium Base, 3-1/2 Inches (2 Pack)
Appliance lights from GE can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens. They are special designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
3. GE 48707-5 40-Watt Reveal Tubular T10 Light Bulb, 5-Pack
4. 2pcs Microwave Bulb 6912W1Z004B – 125V 40W Incandescent Lamp Bulbs for Most General Electric, LG, Frigidaire, Kenmore Microwave, Universal Type Replacement E17 Base Socket Applications
- ✅ Bulb Length: 2.5 inch tall, 1 inch wide
- Wattage: 40 Watt
- Working Voltage: 110V-130V
- Base Socket: E17
- Lumin: 360
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Bulb Shape: T25 Tubular
- Lifespan Up to 1500hrs.
- ✅ This light bulb is replaced for microwaves 6912W1Z004B, , also universal for E17 base socket applications.
- ✅ This bulb is available for following brands: General Electric, Kenmore,LG, Frigidaire, Goldstar,Kenmore Elite…
- ✅ Shock and vibration resistant and able to withstand high temperatures,durable.
- ✅ 2-MONTH HASSLE-FREE return and money back, please buy with confidence.
✅ Bulb Length: 2.5 inch tall, 1 inch wide; Wattage: 40 Watt; Working Voltage: 110V-130V; Base Socket: E17; Lumin: 360; Color Temperature: 2700K; Bulb Shape: T25 Tubular; Lifespan Up to 1500hrs.
✅ This light bulb is replaced for microwaves 6912W1Z004B, , also universal for E17 base socket applications.
✅ This bulb is available for following brands: General Electric, Kenmore,LG, Frigidaire, Goldstar,Kenmore Elite…
✅ Shock and vibration resistant and able to withstand high temperatures,durable.
✅ 2-MONTH HASSLE-FREE return and money back, please buy with confidence.
Compatible with models including; 72180599402,72180599401,MV-1715W,72180599400,72180014401,LMV1650ST,72181622600,LMV1650SW,LMV1925SBQ01,72162629200,LMV2053ST/01,LMVM2085ST,LMV2053ST/00,LMVM2085SW,72185069010,LMV1925SB,LMV1650SB,LMV1635SB,LMVM2085SB,72180039700,LMV1831SB,72162624200,72185029010,72162779200,LMV1635SW,LMV2015SB/00,72180403400,LMV1831SW,72180403402,MV1604SBQ01,72187587610,72180019400,72180019401,72167601790,72180524500,LMVM1935SW,MV1608ST,72167682790,72163653301.
5. GE Lighting 35156 40-Watt High Intensity Appliance Light S11 1CD Light Bulb (4 Bulbs)
GE 40W High Intensity Light S11 #35156. GE's specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE's High Intensity Lights are designed for use in high intensity lamps only. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or 'stay on the line' to speak directly to a customer service rep.
6. Light Bulb for Whirlpool Microwave – Microwave Light Bulb Lamp for Whirlpool Maytag GE Amana Over The Range Hood Microwave, Dimmable with 125V 40W E17 Base, Kitchen Night Light, Repalce 8206232A (2)
- This light bulb is for Whirlpool Maytag GE Amana above the stove model microwave
- Easy to install and exact fit for range hood, replacement for the part# 8206232A
- Dimmable and work with a high/low light setting
- 125V 40W E17 base, 2.2″ in length, 0.9″ in width, warm yellow
- Package including 2 pack microwave light bulb
This light bulb is for Whirlpool Maytag GE Amana above the stove model microwave
Easy to install and exact fit for range hood, replacement for the part# 8206232A
Dimmable and work with a high/low light setting
125V 40W E17 base, 2.2″ in length, 0.9″ in width, warm yellow
7. GE Lighting 76579 Appliance 40-Watt, 415-Lumen A15 Light Bulb with medium Base, 4-Pack
Whether you’re cooking it or keeping it fresh GE appliance lights lets you see it. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration, perfect for microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.. A15 shape with medium base for use in appliances. Uses 40 watts. 120 volts. Lasts 1500 hours. 2600K light appearance. 2 bulbs per package.
From the Manufacturer
GE 40-Watt Appliance Light A15 #15206. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Appliance Lights can be used in many household appliances such as microwaves, refrigerators and ovens.
8. GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – (Pack of 6) (Frosted)
GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS Base Description – Medium Screw Base Type – Screw-In Bulb Finishes and Colors – Frost Filament – C-9 Life in Years – 1.4 yr Rated Life Hours-nominal – 1500 h Primary Application – Standard Ceiling Fan Bulb Material – Soft glass Product Technology – Incandescent Lamp Count – 2 Requested Structure – Sleeve Base – E26 Bulb Shape – A15
9. GE wef, (4-Pack) Appliance Clear Light 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base, 415 Lumens,4 Pack, 15206
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
10. Oven Light Bulbs – 40 Watt Appliance Replacement Bulbs for Oven, Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave. Incandescent – High Temp G45 E26/E27 Socket. Medium Brass Lead-Free Base – 400 Lumens – Clear. 2 Pack
- ???? SPECIFICATION: US Standard Lead Free Base110v-120v / 40 Watt / 400 Lumen / 570 Degree Fahrenheit (300 °C) High Temp Resistant Lamps. Excellent Heat Dissipation.
- ???? APPLICATIONS: Reliable Operation When Used in Special Lamp Holders at High Oven Temperatures (up to 300°C). SouLight Bulbs are Ideal for Use In Household Appliances Such as Ovens, Oven Hoods, Oven Range, Microwaves, Fridges, Celling Fans, Party String, Garden Light Fixtures, ,Porch Lights, Wall sconces, Hanging Lamps and more.
- ???? BEST VALUE: Soulight Value Pack of 2 G45 40-Watt Oven Light Bulbs is the Best Value You’ll Find for Your Money! These Appliance Light Bulbs Are Hard to Find in Local Shops, So Save Time and Money by Purchasing This Convenient Multi-Pack to Keep Your Lamp Glowing. We Also Sell 4 Pack of Oven Appliance Bulbs. Look for Asin # B07N69TSG7.
- ???? LONGEST LIFE: These Long-Lasting Incandescent Bulbs Provide Approximately 2,000 Hours (Per Bulb) of Light and Warmth. Designed with E26/E27 Socket and Medium Brass Lead Free Base which is Better for Human Health and the Environment! It Comes Powered by a Special 40W Filament that Withstands Temperatures up to 300°C and Offers Long Life Use.
- ???? MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Buy Soulight Bulbs Risk Free For 30 Days. If You are Not Completely Satisfied, Get in Touch and We Will Refund 100% of Your Purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 40W Appliance Lamp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!