516 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting Crystal Clear 24782 40-Watt, 370/280-Lumen Bent Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 12-Pack
- GE Lighting Crystal Clear 24782 Bent Tip candle with candelabra base for use in chandeliers and sconces
- Uses 40-watts
- 370/280 lumens providing subtle, reassuring light
- Lasts 1.4/3.6 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs $4.82/$4.33 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
GE 24782 ProLine 40-Watt Candelabra Base Bent Tip Bulb, 12-Pack. 40-watt lamps for home, apartment, and office lighting. Bent Candelabra bulbs are decorative. designed for either 130/120-volts. 12-Pack case of light bulbs. Manufacturer Description Code:40CAC/PRO-12PK For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 24782 ProLine 40-Watt Candelabra Base Bent Tip Bulb, 12-Pack. 40-watt lamps for home, apartment, and office lighting. Bent Candelabra bulbs are decorative. designed for either 130/120-volts. 12-Pack case of light bulbs. Manufacturer Description Code:40CAC/PRO-12PK
2. GE Lighting Soft White 66105 25-Watt, 215-Lumen Bent Tip Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 8-Pack
3. GE Lighting 76384 Crystal Clear 25-Watt, 170-Lumen Blunt Tip Light Bulb with Medium Base, 8-Pack
4. GE Crystal Clear Decorative Blunt Tip Light Bulbs, 1.4 Year Life, Candelabra Base (8 Pack) (60.00)
Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces, refrigerators or anywhere the bulb is visible. Clear bulbs add sparkle to bright and polished fixtures. This is cozy, relaxing light.
5. GE Lighting 36548 Amber Glass Light Bulb Dimmable LED Vintage Style Decorative 5.5 (60-Watt Replacement), 400-Lumen Candelabra Base Bent Tip, 2-Pack, Warm Candle
6. GE Lighting 36566 Clear Finish Light Bulb Dimmable LED Vintage Style ST19 6 (60-Watt Replacement), 560-Lumen Medium Base, 2-Pack, Warm Candle
- Dimmable 60-Watt replacement using only 6-Watts of energy
- Rated to last over 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Saves $89 in energy costs vs a 60-Watt incandescent ceiling fan A15 bulb over the bulbs life
- Provides 560 lumens of light output and is same size and shape as vintage Edison incandescent ST19 bulbs, helping to create unique atmospheres
- Warm White 2200K Color Temperature provides warm, illuminating light
7. GE 60 Watt Crystal Clear Decorative Bent Tip Light Bulbs, Candelabra Base (12 Pack) (60 Watts)
Add a decorative touch by using GE Crystal Clear bulbs in chandeliers, sconces, some ceiling fans or anywhere the bulb is visible. Clear bulbs add sparkle to bright and polished fixtures. This is cozy, relaxing light.
8. Hansang LED Candelabra Bulbs 6 Watt (60 Watt Equivalent),Daylight 5000K,600lm RA>83,Candle Bulb Base E12 for Chandelier B11 Ceiling Fan Bulb Non-Dimmable (6 Pack)
- Enegry saving. The lumen output exceed 600Lm,it is equivalent to 60Watt incandescent light.
- Long lifespan and high safety. 30,000 hours lifetime reduces maintenance cost and save your time. Adopting insulated heat conducted housing ensure the light in high level safety stardard.
- Uniformity color and high color rendering index. SDCM data is less than 2, it means the light color uniformity is very high and the people will not feel any discomfort for the light. The color rendering index also has an excellent performance in leve of Ra83, which takes us realistic color of all objects.
- Atistic appearance,wide application. It can be used in different space for illumination and decoration.
- WARRANTY – 3 years warranty, we offer 100% replacement or refund service for our quality problem.
9. GE Lighting 73249 Crystal Clear 25-Watt, 220-Lumen Blunt Tip Touch Light Bulb with Candelabra Base, 12-Pack,Soft White
Add sparkle to your decorative fixtures with GE crystal clear bulbs. The clear glass and elegant filament design provide a decorative touch in fixtures where the bulb is visible.. Blunt Tip candle with candelabra base for use in chandeliers and sconces. Uses 25 watts. 220 lumens providing subtle, reassuring light. Lasts 1.4 years based on 3 hours per day usage. Estimated yearly energy costs $3.01 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh. 2500K soft white light appearance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge Candle Bulbs Candle Base for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!