Finding your suitable readers for general electric freezer light bulbs is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for general electric freezer light bulbs including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
670 reviews analysed
1. LED Refrigerator Light Bulb 40Watt Equivalent, Acaxin Waterproof Freezer Light Bulb IP54, 120V E26 Daylight White 5000k 400 Lumen, Energy Saving A15 Fridge Bulbs, 2 Pack
- ☀Perfect for fridge lighting–Small Size, IP54 rank waterproof, 5000K daylight white, work temperature: -20℃-45℃. Durable, you don’t need change bulbs frequently. Wide application in refrigerator, freezer, ceiling fans, pendant lights, bathroom vanity light.
- ☀Energy Saving, Money Saving–Acaxin A15 led bulb daylight is a perfect replacement of 40 watt traditional incandescent bulb by using only 4w energy, use less electric, long life energy saver light bulb.
- ☀High Quality&Save–Flicker-free, Buzzing-free and Mercury-free, excellent Heat Dissipation. Acaxin E26 led bulbs are less toxic than florescent bulbs, keep your home safe and better for the environment
- ☀Wide Application–Acaxin led bulb A15 40w 400 lumen with E26 standard base is ideal for your ceiling fan lights, table lamps, accent lights, wall lamps, desk lamps, floor lamps and other light fixtures.
- ☀3 Year Warranty–Our led bulb 60w daylight comes with unconditional 90-DAY REFUND and 3-YEAR REPLACEMENT guarantee. Any questions, contact us directly for replacement or return.
2. 2pcs Microwave Bulb 6912W1Z004B – 125V 40W Incandescent Lamp Bulbs for Most General Electric, LG, Frigidaire, Kenmore Microwave, Universal Type Replacement E17 Base Socket Applications
- ✅ Bulb Length: 2.5 inch tall, 1 inch wide
- Wattage: 40 Watt
- Working Voltage: 110V-130V
- Base Socket: E17
- Lumin: 360
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Bulb Shape: T25 Tubular
- Lifespan Up to 1500hrs.
- ✅ This light bulb is replaced for microwaves 6912W1Z004B, , also universal for E17 base socket applications.
- ✅ This bulb is available for following brands: General Electric, Kenmore,LG, Frigidaire, Goldstar,Kenmore Elite…
- ✅ Shock and vibration resistant and able to withstand high temperatures,durable.
- ✅ 2-MONTH HASSLE-FREE return and money back, please buy with confidence.
✅ Bulb Length: 2.5 inch tall, 1 inch wide; Wattage: 40 Watt; Working Voltage: 110V-130V; Base Socket: E17; Lumin: 360; Color Temperature: 2700K; Bulb Shape: T25 Tubular; Lifespan Up to 1500hrs.
✅ This light bulb is replaced for microwaves 6912W1Z004B, , also universal for E17 base socket applications.
✅ This bulb is available for following brands: General Electric, Kenmore,LG, Frigidaire, Goldstar,Kenmore Elite…
✅ Shock and vibration resistant and able to withstand high temperatures,durable.
✅ 2-MONTH HASSLE-FREE return and money back, please buy with confidence.
Compatible with models including; 72180599402,72180599401,MV-1715W,72180599400,72180014401,LMV1650ST,72181622600,LMV1650SW,LMV1925SBQ01,72162629200,LMV2053ST/01,LMVM2085ST,LMV2053ST/00,LMVM2085SW,72185069010,LMV1925SB,LMV1650SB,LMV1635SB,LMVM2085SB,72180039700,LMV1831SB,72162624200,72185029010,72162779200,LMV1635SW,LMV2015SB/00,72180403400,LMV1831SW,72180403402,MV1604SBQ01,72187587610,72180019400,72180019401,72167601790,72180524500,LMVM1935SW,MV1608ST,72167682790,72163653301.
3. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (1-Pack)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – 2-Count (Pack of 1- 2 Count)
4. GE Lighting LED 83645 4.5-watt 350-Lumen A15 Refrigerator Freezer Bulb with Medium Base, 1-Pack
- A15 shape with medium base for use in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. Suitable for refridgerators and freezers too
- They are dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light
- 40 watt replacement uses only 4.5 watts
- Provides 350 lumens brightness
- Lasts 13.7 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- 5000K daylight appearance
GE LED offer outstanding energy efficiency, long-lasting performance and just- right brightness, all in one package. They’re dimmable and illuminate your home with soft, warm light. Use this GE LED light bulb in ceiling fans, small table lamps and open fixtures. There’s no filament inside the LED bulb, so it resists vibration better than a standard light bulb. It’s great for frequently used fixtures-GE LED’s long life and low energy use will help you save money on energy.
5. GE Appliance Clear Light Bulb 40w, A15 Bulb Type, Medium Base | 415 Lumens | 2-Count per Pack (2-Pack)
GE Soft White Appliance Bulbs can be used in many household applications such as ovens, microwaves, and refrigerators. They feature warm pleasing light. They’re specially designed to withstand high or low temperatures, and feature a rugged filament that resists vibration.
6. Refrigerator Light Bulb 40W Equivalent 120V Fridge Light 5 Watt Daylight 5000K with E26 Medium Base Energy Saving Freezer Ceiling Home Lighting Waterproof 2 Pack
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING INDEX (CRI) AND LUMINANCE: Compared to an incandescent bulb, our refrigerator light bulb sends off white rays without any yellow rays or blinking. It can illuminate your refrigerator like it is brand new. Too many refrigerator lights on the market currently are too blue. This bulb provides a refrigerator, or any electrical appliance, with clean, consistent lighting every single day.
- MULTIPLE USES: Our fridge LED bulb is useable in refrigerators, lamps, smoke exhaust ventilators and more. It is one of the most versatile bulbs on the market. Most people will buy a few bulbs at a time to use them throughout the home. The only place they are a safety hazard is in the oven. Refrain from ever using them inside or even nearby the oven.
- ENERGY-SAVING FEATURES: Compared to energy-inefficient incandescent lights, Our 120v 5w fridge light bulb is the same as 40W in a standard bulb. It can help a person save about 85% on their electric bill every single month. Each bulb has overheating protection, designed to help regulate its heat and extend its life. There is no need to pay for replacement bulbs nearly as often as in the past.
- UNIQUE PROPERTIES: High-quality PC material that is built to last. Made of high-grade grade, flame-retardant materials that are solid and durable. This bulbs don’t run the risk of breaking randomly.
- WARRANTY: A full refund is available for any quality issues involving the bulb within one year. Simply contact us to set up a refund/exchange. If something goes wrong with the bulb after that but within two years, it is eligible for a full replacement as well.
7. E17 LED Bulb, 120V AC, Warm White 3000K, 3 Watt, 25W Microwave Oven Replacement Bulbs, Appliance(E17), Freezer, Intermediate Base Light Bulb, 2-Pack
- Brand new.
- Pack of 2 Units.
- 25W Appliance Lighting Replacement: The 3W E17 LED bulb provides the same amount of brightness as 25W regular halogen bulb and save over 90% energy. Average Bulb Life:20,000hrs. 1 Year Warranty.
- Bulb Features: Standard Ra 80, uniformly render lighting without flickering. All around illumination. Works smoothly and able to withstand high current impulse. Good cooling silicone covers the lamp body. Power Factor: 0.95
- Application: It’s designed for use in all standard E17 socket fixtures such as microwaves, ovens, range hood light, refrigerators, cabinets, wall scones, ceilling fans, decorative lighting, or other 120V/130V small household appliances.
2 x E17 LED Bulbs Warm White 110-130V AC.
8. 3 PACK of WB36X10003 General Electric Microwave Light Bulb Lamp 40 Watt 130 Volts
Pack of 3 microwave light bulb.WB36X10003replaces 40S11N, WB02X4235, WB02X4253, WB06X0015, WB2X4235, WB2X4253, WB36X0003, WB36X0821, WB36X0822, WB36X0898, WB36X0936, WB36X10306, WB36X3, WB36X821, WB36X822, WB36X898, WB36X936, WB6X15, WB6X15R, 35156 , AP2029997 , 259682
9. GE 10692-6 T7 Intermediate Base Incandescent Light Bulb, 25-Watt; Appliance, 6-Pack
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Freezer Light Bulbs for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!