940 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell DP2030C5003/U Powerpro 208/240 Vac 2 Pole Deluxe Definite Purpose Contactor, -20 Degree – 65 Degree F Temperature Range, 30A AFL
2. Definite Purpose Contactor, 24 VAC, 2 Pole
3. Honeywell R8184G4009 International Oil Burner Control
- Oil Burner Protector lay Intermittent Control
- Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation
- This is manufactured in United States
- Controls oil burner, oil valve (if desired) and the ignition transformer in response to a call for heat
- Solid state flame sensing circuit
- Enclosed safety switch with external reset button
- Manual trip lever opens safety switch for system maintenance
- C554A Cadmium Sulfide Flame Detector and 24 VAC thermostat required
Three wiring terminal options available for easy installation: Push-in receptacles for stripped wire Female receptacles for 1/4″ male flag connectors Field add-on screw terminals Controls adapt to many competitive mounting holes in replacement applications Available in a variety of fan and high limit setting ranges L4064B,W models have manual fan switch that overrides fan control to keep fan running continuously Fan Close on Rise, Limit Open on Rise. Turns fan on and off according to plenum temperature. With helical bimetal sensing element. High limit stop set at 200° F (93° C). With manual fan switch. Small case and cover. Replaces L4064A, B, E. This is manufactured in United States.
From the Manufacturer
Provides automatic, no recycling control of an intermittent ignition oil burner system
4. Honeywell L4064B2236 Combination Fan and Limit Furnace Control
5. Honeywell Intrusion 1321-1 Transformer 16.5VAC 25VA
6. Honeywell C7735A1000 discharge air temperature sensor
7. Honeywell 40003916-026 24Vac 50/60Hz replacement head for V8043E with end switch
8. Honeywell TL7235A1003 Line Volt Pro Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with Electronic Temperature Control, 240-Volt
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
From the Manufacturer
Line Voltage Thermostat, Digital, Non Programmable, Switch Type DPST, Control Range 40 to 86 F, Heating Application, Differential 1 DEG F, Height 4-7/8-Inch, Width 2-3/4-Inch, Depth 1-Inch, 240 VAC, Full Load Amps 15 @ 240VAC, Temp Settings per Day N/A, UL, CSA, Color White, Temp Sensitivity 1 Deg F, Sensor Thermistor Type, LCD Display
9. Honeywell VR8345M-4302 Universal 24 Vac with Standard Opening, Intermittent/Direct Ignition Gas Valve
10. Upgraded Honeywell Replacement for Furnace Control Circuit Board ST9160B 1068
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell R8242a 1255 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!