516 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell Lynx Touch L7000 Starter Kit – LYNX Touch Wireless Security Alarm with (3) 5816WMWH Door/Window Transmitters.
2. LYNX Touch L5210 4.3 Display w/Video Wireless Control Panel by Honeywell OPEN BOX
- WiFi &
- ZWAVE Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED)
- L5210 All-In-One Home and Business Control System
- Integrated Z-Wave® Support via L5100-ZWAVE Z-Wave Control Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) Up to three thermostats (HVAC system or battery powered) with 1°F and 0.5°C set points Four door locks – Jammed locks reported to Honeywell Total Connect® Remote Services 40 devices such as lights, switches and lamp modules 20 scenes 20 rules or event-based actions 20 schedules or time-based actions Sunrise/sunset lighting control Randomized lighting control
- Wi-Fi® via L5100-WIFI Wi-Fi IP Communication Module for L5210 (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) IEEE 802.11 B/G/N radio Supports alarm reporting Supports two-way voice LYNX Connect app supports up to four mobile iOS and AndroidTM devices
- Honeywell 3GL Communications GSM radio (SOLD SEPARATELY – NOT INCLUDED) – protocol supports AT&
- T and RogersTM networks ADEMCO® Contact ID Reporting (four or ten digit account numbers) SIA Format Reporting Internet central station communication with L5100-WIFI or ILP5 module GSM cellular central station communication with internal GSM radio Selection for primary communication path when using dual paths Touch activated radio registration GSM radio signal strength display Two-way voice communication over POTS, IP/Wi-Fi or GSM Honeywell Total Connect ready Alarm Output Built-in 85 dB sounder with voice siren Steady output for burglary/panic Temporal pulse output for fire and carbon monoxide alarms Long range radio/audio alarm verification Programming Options stored in EEROM Can be uploaded, downloaded or controlled via IBM-compatible computer using Compass Downloader software and specified modem or via capable GSM, Wi-Fi or IP communications module Intuitive programming interface reduces time and mistakes Programming options selected from allowable list Contextual options, defaults and pre-fills for faster set-up Listings UL 985, UL 1023, UL 1635 CAN/ULC-S545, CAN/ULC- Subject-C1023 ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010 System Power Primary power: plug-in power supply, 110VAC to 9VDC, 2.7A output 300-04705V1 or 300-04065V1 (300-04063V1 in Canada) Four or 24-hour backup battery: rechargeable nickel-metal hydride battery pack rated at 7.2Vdc Operating temperature: 32°F – 122°F (0°C – 50°C) Dimensions (approx) 6.1″ H x 8.5″ W x 1.71″ D (15.5cm H x 21.6cm W x 4.4cm D)
3. 5809SS Fixed Heat and Rate-of-Rise Detector, Honeywell
4. Honeywell Security 5800RP Ademco Alarm Wireless Repeater
- Extends the range of 5800 series of wireless devices. Provides extended coverage, reduces labor costs, saves installation time
- Receives alarm, status and control messages from 5800 RF devices, and repeats these messages to the control panel via the primary receiver. Saves wire run to a secondary receiver at a remote location
- Compatible with all 5800 wireless devices (including bi-directional devices). Eliminates the need to upgrade to a control panel that support two receivers
5. Honeywell Ademco 5806W3 Wireless Smoke Detector
6. Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
7. Lot of 10 Honeywell Ademco 5816 WMWH White Door/Window Transmitter w/ Magnets, Batteries and Mounting Hardware
8. Honeywell 5816OD Outdoor Wireless Magnetic Contact
9. Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH White Door / Window Transmitter w/ Magnet (2 Pack)
Item Package Quantity:2
Honeywell Ademco 5816WMWH
10. Honeywell Ademco 5800WAVE Wireless Siren
- Siren output level is 95 db at three feet LED system status
- Transmits module status including mounting tamper low battery and AC loss to the control panel
- AC powered with a rechargeable 12 hour battery backup Provides temporal pulse sounding for fire alarms
- Compatible with Lynx R Rev 10 or higher and Vista controls that support the 5883 transceiver
- Plugs in to any standard duplex receptacle and installs in seconds
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Wireless Alarm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!