Nowadays, there are so many products of hp pavilion 32gb in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for hp pavilion 32gb in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hp pavilion 32gb which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
996 reviews analysed
1. 2020 Newest HP Pavilion 17.3 Inch Laptop (Intel Quad-Core i5-8265U up to 3.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, Intel UHD 620, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Webcam, DVD, Windows 10) (Black)
- 17.3 inch diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900), Intel UHD Graphics 620, Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency up to 3.9 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- RAM is upgraded to 32GB DDR4 memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB SSD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage
- 2 x USB 3.0 Port, 1 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x headphone/microphone combo
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen. | 1-Year NexiPC Limited Warranty* | View description and warranty section below for more details.
NexiPC sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised. If no modifications are listed, the item is unopened and untested. Defects & blemishes are significantly reduced by our in-depth inspection & testing.
Memory: 32GB DDR4 RAM
Hard Drive: 1TB SSD for faster performance and better reliability, great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Display: 17.3 inch diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900)
Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency up to 3.9 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
Backlit Keyboard: No
Audio features: Dual speakers
Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 Port, 1 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x headphone/microphone combo
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n (1×1) and Bluetooth 4.2
Battery: 3-cell, 41 Wh Li-ion
Dimensions(inches): 16.33 x 10.72 x 0.96 inches
Weight: 5.25 lb
Optical drive: DVD-Writer
2. New HP Pavilion 2-in-1 15.6" HD Touchscreen Laptop Intel i5-8265U 8GB RAM 512GB SSD Bluetooth Windows 10
- 15.6″ diagonal HD SVA micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass (1366 x 768), Intel Core i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Intel UHD Graphics 620, 1 multi-format SD media card reader, 1 USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate)
- 1 HDMI
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- Wireless connectivity: Realtek 802.11b/g/n/a/ac (2×2) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo, HP Wide Vision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphone
- B&O PLAY, HP Audio Boost, dual speakers, Windows 10 Home 64bit (This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.)
Do it all: Live life without limits with a laptop that gets things done. With an 8th generation Intel Core processor and integrated graphics, multitasking feels easy and fast. Make a statement: A new hourglass design and 360-degree hinge lets you open your laptop fast and easy to get into the perfect position to work, write, watch and play.
3. HP Pavilion 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop (1920×1080) FHD 144Hz , Intel Core i5-10300H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti with Max-Q Design, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD+32GB Optane, Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home, 16.1 inch FHD 144Hz refresh rate display
- Intel Core i5-10300H 2.5GHz , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660TI 6GB,
- 8GB DDR4 (2*Slots), 512GB SSD+32 Optane
- 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x USB 3.0 Type C , 1x HDMI Outputs, 1x Ethernet Ports and 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Backlit keyboard, Wireless-AC Bluetooth 5.0 , B&O dual speakers, Lithium-ion polymer 3-Cell, DVD/CD drive not included
Windows 10 Home operating system
Windows 10 brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
16.1″ Full HD WLED Screen
16.1-inch diagonal FHD, 144 Hz, IPS, anti-glare, micro-edge, WLEDbacklit, 300 nits, 72% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
10th Gen Intel Core i5-10300H processor
Smart dual-core, four-way processing performance. Intel Turbo Boost Technology delivers dynamic extra power when you need it, while increasing energy efficiency when you don’t.
8 GB DDR4 system memory for advanced multitasking
Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
512GB Solid State Drive + 32GB Optane
Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
6 GB GDDR6 dedicated Memory; Max-Q design
Audio by B&O with dual speakers
HP Dual Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and tuning by B&O deliver a rich, authentic audio experience.
Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) & Bluetooth 5.0
With a Wi-Fi 5 (2×2) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 5.0, all your connections are rock solid.
HP TrueVision HD Camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
Backlit keyboard with integrated numeric pad
Keep going comfortably even in darker environments.
4. Latest_HP_15 Pavilion 15.6" FHD Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i7-1065G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 32GB USB Flash Drive, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, Bluetooth, Webcam, Windows 10 with Wireless Mouse
- Intel Core i7-1065G7 (1.3 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 16GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM, 512GB SSD + 32GB USB Flash Drive
- 15.6″ diagonal FHD IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080)
- IIntel Wireless-AC 9560 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 Combo
- Windows 10 Home 64, Logitech Wireless Mouse included
Latest_HP 15 Pavilion 15.6″ FHD Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i7-1065G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 32GB USB Flash Drive, USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C, Bluetooth, Webcam, Windows 10
5. HP Pavilion 15 Laptop 15.6" Touchscreen, Intel Core i5-8250U, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 1TB HDD + 16GB Intel Optane Memory, 8GB SDRAM, 15-cs0051wm
- 15.6″ HD diagonal HD SVA BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit touchscreen (1366 x 768)
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor (1.6GHz, up to 2.7GHz)
- 8GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM, 1TB HDD + 16GB Intel OPtane Memory
- HDMI, HD Webcam, B&O PLAY with dual speakers, Intel HD Graphics 620
- 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Win 10 Home 64-bits, weighs 4.3 lbs.
Sleek. Slender. Sophisticated. Every detail was crafted for comfort and stylefrom the elevated keyboard to the new narrow bezel design. Get a truly powerful audio experience with dual HP Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and custom tuning by the experts at B&O PLAY, for a rich, authentic audio experience. The 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8250U Processor and IntelOptane memory give you the performance that you need to power through your day. Intel Optane gives you near SSD performance without sacrificing the storage of your traditional hard drive. This smart system accelerator learns from your everyday computing and helps your performance making everything fast, smooth, and responsive.
6. HP Pavilion 590 Desktop – 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8700 6-Core up to 4.60 GHz, 32GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD, 2GB AMD Radeon RX 550 Graphics, DVD Writer, Windows 10 Pro, Silver
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8700 3.20 GHz Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.60 GHz)
- 32GB DDR4 Memory at 2666MHz, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB GDDR5 Graphics (1x HDMI, 1x DVI, 1x Display Port), DVD Writer
- Wireless-AC WLAN + Bluetooth 4.2 M.2, 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 Connector)
- 4x USB 3.1, 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 4x USB 2.0, HP wired Keyboard + Optical Mouse
7. 2019 HP Pavilion 15 Laptop 15.6" Touchscreen, Intel Core i7-8550U, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 1TB HDD + 16GB Intel Optane Memory, 8GB SDRAM, 1TB HDD
Windows 10 Home15.6-inch diagonal HD SVA WLED-backlit touchscreen (1366×768) display8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor;8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM16 GB Intel Optane memory1 TB 5400 rpm SATA Hard DriveIntel UHD Graphics 620Up to 9 hours (mixed usage) battery lifeIntel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; External ports include 1 USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 HDMI 1.4, 1 RJ-45, 1 Headphone/microphone comboFront-facing HP Wide Vision HD Webcam with integrated dual array digital microphonesHP Fast Charge: Go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutesOnly 4.25 lbs
8. 2020 HP 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop Computer 10th Gen Intel Quard-Core i7 1065G7 up to 3.9GHz 32GB DDR4 RAM 1TB PCIe SSD 802.11ac WiFi Bluetooth 4.2 USB 3.1 Type-C HDMI Silver Win10
- ▶ Powered by latest 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor @ 1.30GHz (4 Cores, 8M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
- Ultra-low-voltage platform. Quad-core, eight-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- ▶ 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support Display
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- ▶ 32GB 2666MHz DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking
- 1TB Solid State Drive (PCI-e), Save files fast and store more data. With massive amounts of storage and advanced communication power, PCI-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- ▶ Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1 HDMI
- 1 headphone/microphone combo jack
- ▶ Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, English
- Natural silver
✍ 15.6 in HD WLED touchscreen (1366 x 768), 10-finger multi-touch support
✍ Intel Core i7-1065G7 1.3 GHz up to 3.9 GHz
✍ 32GB DDR4 2666 MHz
Hard drive size
✍ 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
✍ Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
✍ HD Audio with stereo speakers
✍ Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
- 1 HDMI 1.4
- 1 headphone/microphone combo jack
✍ 41Whr 3-cell lithium-ion battery*
✍ HP TrueVision HD camera
✍ Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac
✍ Bluetooth 4.2
✍ 9.53 x 14.11 x 0.71 in (242.06 x 358.39 x 18.03 mm)
✍ 3.75 lbs (1.70 kgs)
✍ Natural silver and ash silver
9. HP – ENVY x360 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Core i7 – 12GB Memory – 256GB Solid State Drive – HP Finish In Natural Silver
ENVY x360 convertible laptop. It offers four different configurations thanks to a forward-thinking 360-degree hinge, so you can type, draw or watch in total comfort, and programs load in a flash with a dependable 256GB solid-state drive. This HP ENVY x360 convertible laptop has an Intel Core i7 processor for smooth performance.
10. HP Pavilion X2 10.1-inch Detachable 2 in 1 Laptop (32GB) (Includes Office 365 Personal for 1-year)
HP Pavilion 10-k010nr x2
Being sold personally. Not for sale by HP
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2016
Story 1: The first one died today. First, the keyboard is not recognized, checked all settings, restarted – still no keyboard. When I shut down, the unit will not turn back on – at all.Cost me a paid install of the MSOffice Suite, 3 days ago.
Story 2: Today, I opened the 2nd and noticed the touch screen bulged/warped out of its back casing.Called HP Tech Support – to repair/replace they will charge me $230. Out of warranty I get it, but its a (absolute) manufacturer defect. I thought, my return (I am sure) will help their R&D, etc. The Tech Assist Rep insisted, it will cost me $230 outright, upon their receipt of the unit/I have to pay ship back.Please check photos – I have a witness.First, it was a warped screen, until we heard a ‘pop’ and a component inside inflated it seems – causing for the screen to separate from the back casing. This was stored in a room where 5 other computers had been operating (ON), more time than this is stored.
DO NOT BUY ANY HP PRODUCT — they are DEFECTIVELY designed and manufactured.I am concerned what’s inflating is the battery, known to catch FIRE.
Reviewed in the United States on March 18, 2015
Performance-wise, this is a budget tablet and you should expect budget tablet performance… but you don’t get that. You get much better than you would expect at this price point. The quad-core Bay Trail CPU in this thing just hauls… and coupled with a flash memory storage device, it’s more than sufficient for most light-duty tasks you would do on a tablet. Is it a Surface Pro 3? No… so don’t try to use it like one. You’re likely not going to get good handwriting performance on this thing without an active stylus, it’s not going to run a bunch of applications at once… but it will do light-duty web browsing, games, etc. It also works great as a Steam streaming device, so if you have a computer running Steam, you can stream your games to the tablet and it will work just fine. Also, it has front-facing speakers and the screen is crystal clear, so it’s great for watching movies on. You also get a full-size USB port which is advertised as being USB 3.0, but I haven’t tested that yet… regardless, the addition of a full-size USB port means you have a wide range of accessories you can connect to the tablet, such as mice, keyboards, etc. It also has mini-HDMI out as well. In theory, you *could* use this as a light-duty desktop replacement by connecting a USB hub with a mouse and keyboard connected to that, and a monitor via HDMI… but I wouldn’t recommend it. What’s the point of having a tablet with a touch screen if you’re… never going to use the touch screen functionality? One last note: Do yourself a favor and buy at least a 64GB microSD card to throw in this thing to add extra storage space. I believe it will handle up to 128GB… I have a 64GB card in it and it works fine. For $~30, you’re not going to beat that cost to triple your storage space on this tablet.
One of the major, MAJOR plusses of this device? The battery life is RIDICULOUS. My previous IRULU tablet lasted maybe four hours, even on standby. This thing will run literally the entire day even under a decent workload. I’ve gone two days without charging this device numerous times and it still has enough juice to get me through most of the second day before I absolutely have to charge it (assuming I haven’t been playing Solitaire on it all day, lol).
Another nice side of this tablet is the way the keyboard and the tablet link up. I’ve read a number of reviews where people complained about the magnetic keyboard stand and how it doesn’t hold the tablet up correctly, etc. From my experience, those people just didn’t know what they were doing. I’ve never had any issues with the stand. The tablet has two magnetic points across the back which you can CLEARLY feel once you position the keyboard’s stand against them. After that, don’t bang on the touchscreen and expect the magnet to hold… When you’re not using the tablet, the keyboard cover is very solidly held against the tablet. It almost feels like a netbook when you have the case closed. The design takes a little getting used to, but I like it.
Bottom line? Yeah, you might get a bum unit. It’s always a possibility. And it may not fail right out of the box. There’s always that possibility too. So cover yourself: Buy the 1 year warranty with the extra $30 you’re saving compared to most of the competitors in this range (assuming you get the 32GB version), and give it a shot. If your unit fails, get a replacement. Because this tablet is good enough to give a second chance.
Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2015
I bought the HP Pavilion X2 the next day, and got it shipped via Prime.The first one I got had an issue where the machine was not able to find the keyboard.I tried several things and eventually called HP support directly.They diagnosed the problem and gave me several options to remedy the situation.They were very helpful and courteous and helped me immensely.In the end, I chose to return it to Amazon as it seemed to be the quickest way to get a replacement (and I needed one fairly soon, as I planned to use it on a trip).Their hardware support manager (I believe his name is Vijay?) even called me three times to make sure that I was able to get it replaced and that I was satisfied with their service.Where are you going to find that nowadays?I’ve always liked HP’s products and this experience reminded me why.
I went online and requested to return the device, and Amazon shipped me a replacement the same day, even BEFORE they received the defective laptop.When I got the replacement I plugged it in and everything worked exactly as expected.The keyboard works well with the tablet and it’s fast enough and powerful enough for my fairly simple needs (web surfing, some Office use, web development).If you’re looking for a portable, inexpensive and easy-to-use replacement for a Windows laptop, I’d definitely recommend this machine.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp Pavilion 32Gb for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!