We spent many hours on research to finding hp proliant microserver, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best hp proliant microserver, you should not miss this article. hp proliant microserver coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 hp proliant microserver by our suggestions
714 reviews analysed
1. Dell PowerEdge T40 Server, BTX Intel Xeon E-2224G 3.5GHz, 8GB 2666MT/s DDR4, 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA
8x DVD+/-RW 9.5mm Optical Disk Drive Intel Xeon E-2224G 3.5GHz, 8M cache, 4C/4T, turbo (71W) 3.5″ Chassis with up to 4 Hard Drives On-Site Installation Declined US Order Retail POD Power Cord (Philipine/TH/US) ODD bezel, PowerEdge T40 Intel Active Management Technology No Operating System 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps Entry 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive No RAID with Embedded SATA 8GB 2666MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM Performance Optimized 2666MT/s UDIMMs Heatsink 80W, T40 Fixed Hardware Configuration Parts Only Warranty Very Low 12 Months
2. Hpe ProLiant Microserver Gen10
Hpe ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is a compact and uniquely designed server that is ideal for small and home offices looking to build their first it server environment with a form factor that is easy to use
3. HPE 870208-001 ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 Entry – Server – Ultra Micro Tower – 8 GB RAM – 1 TB HDD – Black
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 can be configured with ClearOS Software from HPE
- The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 is available with easy access to hard drives, memory, and PCIe slots for simple installation or upgrade.
- HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 supports the AMD APU with the graphics core embedded to aid customers with graphics related workloads without installing an additional graphic card.
Are you a small office, home office, or small business that needs a compact affordable entry level server? The HPE ProLiant MicroServer Gen10 delivers an affordable compact entry level server specifically designed for small offices, home offices, or small business environments. This compact and easy to use server can be placed almost anywhere. Simple access to hard drives, memory and PCIe slots allow easy management, installation and upgrades. HPE MicroServer Gen10 is available with ClearOS Software from HPE delivering an intuitive Web based GUI and application marketplace that is pre-loaded on your hard drive, making it ready to use right out of the box. It utilizes the AMD accelerated processing unit (APU) with graphics cores embedded to improve graphic software performance without installing an additional PCIe graphics adapter.
4. HPE ProLiant ML110 G10 4.5U Tower Server 1 x Intel Xeon Silver 4108 Octa-core (8 Core) 16GB Installed DDR4 SDRAM Serial ATA/600 Controller 1 x 550 W Model P03686-S01
- Brand ,HP,Model P03686-S01
- Product Type: Server,Number of Processors Supported: 1,Number of Processors Installed: 1,Processor Manufacturer: Intel,Processor Type: Xeon Silver,Processor Model: 4108,Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core),Processor Speed: 1.80 GHz,Standard Memory: 16 GB,Maximum Memory: 192 GB,
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM,Number of Total Memory Slots: 6,Number of Occupied Memory Slots: 1,Total Hard Drive Capacity: No,Optical Drive Type: No,Controller Type: Serial ATA/600,RAID Supported: Yes,Number of Total Expansion Bays: 5,Number of External 5.25″ Bays: 1,Number of 3.5″ Bays: 4,Hot Swappable Bays: Yes,
- Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 16 MB,Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet,Input Voltage: 230 V AC,Input Voltage: 120 V AC,Number of Power Supplies Supported: 1,Number of Power Supplies Installed: 1,Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 550 W,Package Contents: ProLiant ML110 G10 Server,Jumper Cord,
- Energy Star: Yes,Environmentally Friendly: Yes,Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR 2.1,Environmental Certification: EU WEEE,Environmental Certification: WEEE,Form Factor: Tower,Rack Height: 4.5U,Height: 17.3″,Width: 7.7″,Depth: 18.9″,Weight (Approximate): 55.12 lb,Limited Warranty: 3 Year,
Features : 1 Processor Support – 192 GB RAM Support – Gigabit Ethernet – 16 MB Graphic Card,The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 delivers a performance that meets the growing needs of the SMB. The server is a single processor, 4.5U Tower Server that is designed to provide enterprise class features such as redundancy, reliability, and manageability. The server delivers the right size Tower with performance and expandability that covers a wide range of applications and workloads and addresses our customers from SMB to enterprise class server ROBO environments. Accelerate your business with this right-sized compute.
5. HP ProLiant DL360 G7 4B Server 2X 2.66GHz X5650 12-Cores Total 32GB RAM 4X 146GB 10K SAS HDD No OS(Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 2x 2.80GHz Hexa Xeon
- 32GB RAM
- 4X 146 10K SAS Hard Drives
- 1 x 460W PSU
HP Proliant DL360 Gen7 4Bay Server with 2×2.66GHz X5650 Hexa Core Processors and 32GB Memory – – 4X 146 10K SAS Hard Drives – P410i – 1PSU 460W – No OS
6. 2019 Newest Flagship Dell PowerEdge T30 Premium Business Mini Tower Server, Intel Quad-Core Xeon E3-1225 v5, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, HDMI, No OS, Black (8GB+1TB)
- Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 3.3GHz Quad Core, 8M cache up to 3.7GHz
- 8GB UDIMM RAM, Single Rank, x8 Data Width
- 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps Entry 3.5in Cabled Hard Drive, DVD RW, SATA Internal
- DVD+/-RW, Port: 10x USB, 1 microphone, 1x headphone, PS2, Displayport, HDMI, RJ45, serial, audio in, audio out
- No Operating System
By storing and sharing information on a server, the PowerEdge T30 helps you improve access to information, simplify processes and get more done in less time. Overcome the complexity of data and applications and get organized on a central T30 server. The PowerEdge T30 server packs large internal storage capacity and capable performance into a mini-tower chassis designed to deliver efficient and worry-free operation. With the T30, data and applications from multiple desktops, workstations and mobile devices can be consolidated onto a single server to boost collaboration and productivity. Depending on your needs, you can take advantage of the processing power and storage density of the T30 to attain greater efficiency and productivity for your home or office.
7. HP Z440 Tower Server – Intel Xeon E5-2630 V3 2.4GHz 8 Core – 64GB DDR4 RAM – LSI 9217 4i4e SAS SATA Raid Card – New 1TB SSD Samsung – NVS 310 512MB – 525W PSU – Windows 10 PRO (Renewed)
HP Z440 Tower Server Intel Xeon E5-2630 V3 2.4GHz 8 Core 64GB DDR4 RAM LSI 9217 4i4e SAS SATA Raid Card NEW 1TB SSD SAMSUNG NVS 310 512MB – 525W PSU – WINDOWS 10 PRO
8. HP Proliant DL360 G9 4 Bays 3.5 Server – 2X Intel Xeon E5-2643 V3 3.4GHz 6 Core – 128GB DDR4 REG Memory – HP H240ar 12GB/S Raid Controller – 0TB (NO HDD) – 1X 800W PSU (Renewed)
HP Proliant DL360 G9 4 Bays 3.5 Server 2x Intel Xeon E5-2643 V3 3.4GHz 6 Core 128GB DDR4 REG MEMORY HP H240ar 12GB/S Raid Controller 0TB (NO HDD) 1X 800W PSU NO Rails NO Bezel
9. HP ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Tower Server Bundle with Intel Xeon E-2124, 16GB DDR4, 2TB SATA, RAID, and 16GB USB Drive
- HP ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Tower Server Bundle with 16GB USB Drive
- Intel Xeon E-2124 Quad-Core 3.3GHz 8MB CPU, Turbo up to 4.3GHz
- 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300 2666MHz Unbuffered Memory
- 2TB (4 x 500GB) 6Gb/s SATA 7200 RPM 3.5″ Hard Drives in RAID
- HP Smart Array S100i Gen10, HP ProLiant Integrated Lights Out (iLO) 5 Standard, DVD-ROM , Embedded HP 332i Dual-Port 1Gb Ethernet Network Adapter
- Hard drives and memory upgrades included separately NOT installed, installation required.
HP ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Tower Server Bundle with 16GB USB Drive
Tower Server Specifications:
Processor: Intel Xeon E-2124 Quad-Core 3.3GHz 8MB CPU, Turbo up to 4.3GHz
Memory: 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300 2666MHz Unbuffered Memory
Hard Drive: 2TB (4 x 500GB) 6Gb/s SATA 7200 RPM 3.5″ Hard Drives in RAID
Server RAID Controller: HP Smart Array S100i Gen10
HP Remote Access: HP ProLiant Integrated Lights Out (iLO) 5 Standard
Power Supply: Single Cabled Power Supply
Server Optical Drive: DVD-ROM
Onboard NICs: Embedded HP 332i Dual-Port 1Gb Ethernet Network Adapter
Hard drives and memory upgrades included separately NOT installed, installation required.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp Proliant Microserver for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!