Finding your suitable readers for hp-70 hobart is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for hp-70 hobart including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
876 reviews analysed
1. Hobart 770654 4-Piece Tip And Electrode Kit For Airforce 700i
From the Manufacturer
(2) Tip and (2) Electrode Kit for AirForce 700i
2. Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
- Welds 24 ga up to 1/4 in mild steel
- Processes Recommended-MIG-Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys. Flux Cored- Aluminium, Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys
- Operates off 115V standard household current.Wire Feed Speed Range 40 – 700 IPM. 50 – 740 IPM at no load
- Amperage output: 25–140
- 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
3. Hobart Handler 125
- Broad output range of 25 – 130 amps. Allows you to weld up to 1/8 in. Steel with flux-cored wire.
- Four output voltage settings. Provides a broad operating window for each wire, with quick and easy adjustment for different thickness and joints.
- Factory-installed Gas solenoid. Makes it easy to change from flux-cored wire to MIG welding
- Built-in Contactor. Eases use and excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically “cold” until gun-trigger is pulled.
- Durable feed head with quick-release drive roll tension lever. Positive feed with adjustable tension Plus easy accessibility to thread new wire.
A reliable, portable wire feed welder that’s perfect for a variety of projects. Runs on 120V input power, welds up to 3/16 in. Mild steel, and is MIG capable with a built-in Gas Valve.
4. WeldingCity 100A 10-ft MIG Welding Torch Replacement Hobart H-10 195957
- Premium quality 100Amp/150Amp MIG welding gun torch package fully interchangeable with Hobart MIG gun H-10 (195957), or the Hobart H100S2-10 MIG gun (245924).
- Usually H-10 Hobart MIG gun can be found on Hobart Handler 130XL, 135, 140, 175, 187 and AutoArc XLT142 & XLT182 direct-connect cable.
- Ready to feed .030-.035 diameter welding wire. With standard Miller/Hobart type front and rear end. Various cable length available.
- See all listed pictures for part details. Check your welder’s user manual and existing mig gun for front-end consumables as well as rear plug/control line connector for compatibility.
- US based welding supplier. Strong technical support with experienced customer service to address buyer’s any question.
5. Hobart 770150 MIG Multi-Function Welding Pliers
6. Acarte Carburetor Carbon Dirt Jet Cleaner Tool Kit 10 Cleaning Needles with 5 Brushes
Acarte Carburetor Carbon Dirt Jet Remove 10 Cleaning Needles + 5 Brushes Tool Kit
7. Hobart H222108-R22 10-Pound E71T-11 Carbon-Steel Flux-Cored Welding Wire, 0.035-Inch
From the Manufacturer
Flux-cored welding wire – E71T-11 carbon-steel great in single- or multi-pass welds particularly on thin-gauge mild or galvanized steel. Typically used for light structural, machinery part fabrication, prefab construction, railroad car repair, short assembly welds, tanks and general fabrication. 0.035-Inch wire diameter 10-Pound spool
8. WeldingStop 770496 Electrode and Tip Kit for Hobart AirForce 250ci 500i HP-25 HP-50 Plasma Torch 4-Pack
- These hobart plasma cutter consumables are fitting in AirForce 250ci plasma cutter HP-25 torch and AirForce 500i cutter HP-50 plasma torch
- Ref. code of AirForce 250ci plasma cutter is 500534, HP-25 torch is 232647
- Ref. code of AirForce 500i plasma cutter is 500548, HP-50 torch is 244121
- The hobart 770496 plasma cutter parts kit including 2pcs electrodes and 2pcs tips, which are compatible with hobart plasma 250ci and hobart plasma 500i plasma cutter machine
- Every package including 4pcs airforce 250ci plasma consumables or airforce 500i plasma consumables which are made by WS
- All the hobart plasma cutter accessories are Replacement Parts, NOT Hobart Original Consumables
9. Hobart 770440 Premium Form Fitted Welding Gloves
These Hobart Premium Welding Gloves feature a form-fitted design that provides comfort and dexterity. Protective knuckle patches, padded palm and Kevlar stitching. Premium natural grain leather; branded pigskin cuff and backhand. Color: Tan and brown, Size: XL, Product Type: Welding gloves, Lining: Unlined, Product Style: Leather
From the Manufacturer
Hobart 770440 Premium Form Fitted Welding Gloves are made with natural grain leather.
10. YESWELDER Flex Neck MIG Welding Gun Torch Stinger 100A 10ft, Replacement Hobart H-10/H100S2 MIG Gun for Hobart Handler 135/140/175/180/187
- A brand new YESWELDER FLEX NECK replacement welding gun which fits the small Hobart welders,such as the Handler 135, Handler 140, Handler 175, Handler 180, and Handler 187
- You can bend the end of the welding gun in any position to get in a tight place
- It uses 2 spade connectors for the trigger wire. This gun is 10 ft long. The diameter of this plug is .480″
- It come with .030 tips ,and there is one more .030 and .035 tips in the pacakge.Ready to feed .023-.030 diameter welding wire.
1.Premium quality FLEX NECK direct plug in replacement welding gun for Hobart welding machines, 10-foot (3m) cable, fully compatible with Hobart H-10/H100S2-10 MIG gun.You can bend the end of the welding gun in any position to get in a tight place,If you are doing any welding in tight places, the flex neck gun is the right tool for the job, and we all know the right tool makes work a pleasure!
2.Ideal replacement for Hobart H-10 (195957), or the Hobart H100S2-10 MIG gun (245924).
3.Usually H-10 Hobart MIG gun can be found on Hobart® Handler 135, 140, 175, 180,187 and AutoArc® XLT142 & XLT182 direct-connect cable.
4.PLEASE CHECK YOUR EXISTING MIG TORCH FOR MATCHING.
5.Use Miller M-series MIG Gun consumables. Ready to feed .023-.030 diameter welding wire.
6.You get One (1) Flex Neck 100Amp 10-ft replacement H-10 MIG welding gun at this price.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hp70 Hobart for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!