Nowadays, there are so many products of laboratory freezer thermometers in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for laboratory freezer thermometers in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings laboratory freezer thermometers which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
602 reviews analysed
1. Thomas Traceable Digital-Bottle Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer, with Glass Bead, -22 to 122 degree F
2. Thomas Traceable Refrigerator/Freezer Plus Thermometer, with 5mL Vaccine Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
3. Thomas ABS Plastic Traceable Refrigerator and Freezer Thermometer, with Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F, -50 to 70 degree C
4. Taylor Classic Series Large Dial Fridge/Freezer Thermometer
- This refrigerator/freezer thermometer accurately measures temperatures ranging from -20 to 80 °F
- Blue and yellow safe temperature zone indicators ensure food is kept at the proper temperature range
- The extra-large 3.25″ dial features a glass lens and red pointer for easy-to-read measurements
- Constructed with a durable stainless steel casing for added strength and corrosion resistance
- The unique appliance thermometer design can hang from a shelf or stand on its own
Keep your frozen and refrigerated items at the proper temperature with this Freezer/Refrigerator Thermometer from Taylor. The extra-large, 3-1/4-inch dial features a glass lens and red pointer, making this analog thermometer’s accurate measurements easy to read. This freezer/refrigerator thermometer has a range of -20 to 80 ° F. Colorful blue and yellow graphics with safe temperature zone indicators ensure your food is kept at the proper temperature range at all times, while the durable stainless steel casing provides strength and corrosion resistance. This appliance thermometer’s unique design has the ability to either hang from a shelf or stand on its own, making it the perfect addition to any home fridge or freezer.
5. Fisher Scientific 06-664-11 Traceable Vaccine Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
6. Control Traceable 4648 Jumbo Display Vaccine Thermometer with 5ml Round Bottle, -50°C to 70°C (-58°F to 158°F) Range, 0.1° Resolution
Perfect jumbo digit thermometer for monitoring freezers, water baths, heating blocks, incubators, and refrigerators. Accurately monitors temperatures with its enclosed temperature-buffered sensor. Bottle insulates sensor from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened. Triple-display simultaneously shows maximum, minimum, and current probe temperatures plus room temperature. Min/max monitors high/low readings overnight, on weekends, or for any time period—a significant advantage over current reading-only glass thermometers. Range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C with a resolution of 0.1° and accuracy of ±1°C.
7. Thomas Traceable Hi-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer, with 2 Bottle Probe, -58 to 158 degree F
- High-accuracy refrigerator thermometer has -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators
- Choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or waterproof probe sensor, and 10-foot long micro cable allows doors to be closed on it
- Three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature, and alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures
- Meets CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers, and includes NIST Traceable Certificate provided by an A2LA-accredited ISO 17025 calibration laboratory to ensure accuracy and traceability
Thomas Hi-Accuracy refrigerator thermometers are NIST traceable and meet all CDC requirements for thermometers and vaccine thermometers. The dual-read thermometer has a -58 to +158 degrees F/-50 to +70 degrees C temperature range with +/- 0.3 degrees C accuracy for use in refrigerators, water baths, heat blocks, and incubators. It includes a choice of temperature-buffered bottle sensor or probe-style sensor. Probe sensors are waterproof and chemically-resistant. Probe sensors have a 3/16″ diameter and are 3/4″ long. Temperature-buffered bottle sensors contain non-toxic glycol and insulate the probe to make it less susceptible to temperature fluctuations when the door is opened. The glycol solution is generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the . Bottles are 2-1/2 x 1 inches ((H x W, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right). The 10ft. long micro cable allows doors to close tightly over the cable. Thermometers are used to measure temperature for various applications such as education, general-purpose QC labs and research lab testing, and for biological process monitoring.
The thermometer has receptacles for up to two probes, has a 0.01 degree resolution, and displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius. The three-line LCD simultaneously displays minimum, maximum, and current temperature for one probe at a time. Temperature alarms can be set in 0.1 degree increments. Two-channel alarm provides visual and audible alarms for out-of-range temperatures for each probe independently. The alarm continues to sound even after returning to non-alarms range. The thermometer records the date, time, and length of time the probe was exposed to out-of-range temperatures. The thermometer has a high-impact, chemically-resistant ABS plastic case. It is 4.25 x 2.75 x 0.75 inches (H x W x D, where H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back), and weighs 5oz. The thermometer has a built-in stand and wall-mounts, or can be mounted with Velcro or magnetic strips. It is powered by two AA batteries (included) that provide up to one year of continuous monitoring.
|Temperature range (F)||-58 to +158 degrees F|
|Temperature range (C)||-50 to +70 degrees C|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3 degrees C|
|Alarm increments||0.1 degrees|
|Readings||Minimum, maximum, current temperatures|
|Requirements||CDC for thermometers and vaccine thermometers|
H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Thomas Scientific manufactures instruments, equipment, supplies, and chemicals for laboratory and scientific applications. The company, founded in 1900, is headquartered in Swedesboro, NJ.
What’s in the Box?
- Hi-Accuracy thermometer
- (2) AA batteries
- NIST Traceable Certificate
8. Refrigerator Thermometer, Wireless Indoor Outdoor Digital Thermometer, 2 PCS Remote Sensor Temperature Monitor Gauge with Audible Alarm, Min/Max Record for Home Fridge Freezer (Battery not Included)
- Package Included: The refrigerator thermometer includes 1 indoor temperature built-in the indoor console and 2 wireless remote sensors, which can monitor 3 kinds of temperature and all displayed simultaneously, MAX and MIN temperature records of past 24 hours for home indoor, outdoor and fridge
- Wide Temperature Range: Outdoor -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C) (±2°F）, Indoor 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50° C) (±1°C). The wireless sensor thermometers have 100m/328ft (open area) remote range with strong signal Penetration. Can be used it in the fridge, freezer or outdoor, providing double protection to your food safety
- Easy to install and operation: Mount display unit directly to your refrigerator or freezer using the back 4 integrated magnets, hang on wall using keyhole or just let it stand on the table. The wireless sensor can clip on door or hang on the wall. 6 function keys on the main unit and the signal indicator on the transmitter. Just press the corresponding button to turn the alarm on/off, switch Celsius or Fahrenheit, and clear the MAX / MIN record
- Alarm Settings: When indoor or outdoor temperature exceed your pre-set minimum and maximum alarm value, the thermometer will make audio alarm and visual alarms to remind you, allowing you to be aware if adjustments are necessary for your household, wireless indoor/outdoor with audible alarm.
- Humanized Design & Premium Warranty: The Large LCD screen with big digit, you can easily read data. Records Min and Max temperature provides the historical temperatures readings, monitor the temperature change easily, provide double protection to your food storage AND travel plan. IBetterLife provide you 12-Month Replacement Warranty
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
Why iBetterLife Wireless Fridge and Freezer Thermometer?
-The LCD screen with large digit, easy to read, at-a-glance thermometer
-Displays indoor/outdoor temperature, MAX/MIN records, and temperature trend indicator arrow.
-Set the Max/Min alarm value manually, warns you by buzzer.
-Compact Design, Equipped with 2 sensor transmitters for Widely Application: suitable for your fridge/freezer, indoor and outdoor, such as living room, bedroom, baby room, greenhouse, home, office, restaurant, cafes and so on.
Indoor/Outdoor Alarm Thermometer
Wireless Sensor Thermometers have 100m remote range, which can monitor indoor and outdoor temperatures (Refrigerator and freezer) simultaneously
Indoor Temperature range(Main Unit): 0℃～50℃(32℉～122℉) – Indoor temperature detection period: 10 seconds
Outdoor Temperature range(2 Transmitters): -40℃～60℃(-40℉～140℉) – transmit 1 time every 1 minute
Main Display Unit:
Power Supplies: 2 x AAA batteries (Not included)
Dimension: 9.5*8*2cm (3.7*3.1*0.8in)
Power Supplies: 2 x AA batteries each one (Not included)
Dimension: 10.5*3.5*1.5cm (4.1*1.4*0.6in)
Weight: 38g (each one)
Attention before Use:
-Avoid wireless transmitters from raining directly
-In order to receive true temperature values, avoid installing the sensor directly in the sun
-Don’t disassemble the product freely
-While the indication is blurring, please change the battery
-Don’t put this product in the place where it is hot, humid, dusty or full of corrosive gas, in case that its electronic components are damaged
-It will not alarm at once when temperature exceeds pre-set. It will compare the temperature after 10 minutes. And when temperature reaches alarm value, the thermometer will alarm immediately
9. -50 to 110 Digital Thermometer Mini LCD Display Meter Fridges Freezers Coolers Aquarium Chillers Mini 1M Probe Instrument
Temperature measurement range: -50 ° C ~ 110 ° C Temperature measurement error: ±1 °C Resolution: 0.1 ° C Sensor model: NTC (10K/3435) Working voltage: 1.5V Working current: MAX 4UA Working temperature: 0 ° C ~ 50 ° C Storage temperature: -10 ° C ~ 60 ° C Line length: 1m Product size: 4.8cm × 2.8cm × 1.5cm Display size: 4.6cm × 2.7cm Battery: 2 x 1.5V LR44/AG13 button battery (package not included) Product Usage: (1) Measuring the temperature inside and outside the car (2) Measuring the temperature inside and outside the air-conditioned room (3) Measuring the temperature inside and outside the refrigerator (4) Measuring body temperature (5) Measuring the water temperature of the fish pond (6) Measuring the water temperature of a baby shower
10. Thermco ACC310SUP SUPRA Model Laboratory Long Stem Digital Thermometer, 8" Stem Length, -50 to 300°C Range, +/-0.2°C Accuracy
Thermco’s digital thermometer product line offers instruments of the highest accuracy with resolution of 0.001° to digital thermometers for general purposes. Each thermometer is manufactured to exacting standards, calibrated, and are provided with a certificate traceable to N.I.S.T.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Laboratory Freezer Thermometers for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!