We spent many hours on research to finding lenovo y50 touch laptop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best lenovo y50 touch laptop, you should not miss this article. lenovo y50 touch laptop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 lenovo y50 touch laptop by our suggestions
934 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Computer Touch – 59444165 – Black – 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4720HQ (2.60GHz 1600MHz 6MB)
Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Computer Touch – 59444165 – Black – 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4720HQ (2.60GHz 1600MHz 6MB),Windows 8.1 64,15.6″ FHD LED AntiGlare Backlit Multitouch (1920×1080),NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB,16.0GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz,512GB SSD
2. Generic brand LED DIODE LCD NON-TOUCH Replacement Screen compatible with Lenovo Y50 15.6" Full-HD Laptop
-Brand New. 100% Tested.
-Direct form Original Factory.
Please match your original screen’s BACKLIGHT TYPE, SIZE, CONNECTOR TYPE, and RESOLUTION before you purchase this item, because some laptop models come with more than one type of screens.
If you are unsure about which screen fits your laptop, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you find a correct item.
Please note that we ship compatible screen models, glossy or matte, depending on stock availability. Please contact us for personal preferences.
Please disconnect your laptop power and remove the battery before installation to avoid possible damage to the electrical components.
Please keep the original box and shipping label in case for any assistance
3. Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 11e Laptop 11.6" Touchscreen PC Intel Quad Core Processor 128GB Solid State Drive 4GB DDR3 RAM, HD Webcam, LED, HDMI, Bluetooth, Windows 10 Home (Renewed)
- Yoga 2-in-1 convertible ultrabook
- Intel Quad-Core Processor (2M Cache 1. 83GHz (Burst up to 2. 25GHz)), 4GB DDR3 memory (support up to 8GB) |
- 128GB SSD storage Hard Drive
- 11. 6″ HD LED-backlit IPS Touchscreen (1366×768) Display, Integrated webcam, NO Optical Drive, 4-Cell (35 WHr) Lithium-Ion
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English Operating System
4. OEM Lenovo ThinkPad E15 15.6" FHD Display 1920×1080, Intel Quad Core i5-10210U, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD, W10P, Business Laptop
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-10210U (1.6GHz – 4.2GHz, 6MB Cache)
- Features: 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD
- Graphics Card: Intel UHD
- Display: 15.6″ FHD Anti-glare (1920×1080)
- OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Warranty: 1 Year Lenovo Warranty \ 1 Year Oemgenuine Limited Warranty
- Memory & Hard Drive Upgrade | * – View Product Description for complete details and notes
5. Lenovo Y50 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Gaming Laptop PC (Intel Core i7 2.4 GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, Windows 8.1) – 59426255
The Lenovo Y50 Touch is a high-performance notebook combining a Full HD resolution display with features like premium audio, latest processor and graphics technology, making it the ideal touchscreen gaming laptop pc.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2016
I’ve been using that laptop for 6 months, the battery life is horrible, so you cannot take it out anywhere and I did not. It became pretty much a desktop. But that’s not the end of the story.
After 4 months I started hearing a noise whenever I open it,but didn’t pay much attention and yesterday I opened it as normal and my hinge finally broke. After little research I found out that it’s well known issue with these laptops, and it’s described in thousands of comments. just google “lenovo y50 hinge problem”.
It’s definitely manufacturerdefect, but they won’t accept that – I called customer service but the technical representative said that they don’t have any issues with those laptops, so they won’t cover it.
I’m very disappointed and definitely will stay away from anything made by Lenovo. It’s not a cheap laptop to have such kind of issues.
But hey s*** happens at least they should be honest about their mistakes with customers who trusted them once, of course,if they care about their customers.
Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2016
I’m glad I waited to review, because, honestly? I wouldn’t recommend this computer, or even this brand, to anyone at this point. While the computer itself runs just fine, the hardware has been steadily breaking with each passing day.
I initially decided on this computer because I had a thinkpad before this, which, while broken to the point that I couldn’t even use it by the time I was done with it, lasted me years, even when I got it secondhand, refurbished by IBM. When I was shopping for a new one, this laptop met most of my requirements, including the full keyboard and screen size.
The first issue I noticed was rather early on, shortly after I got it; A fan on the inside, for whatever reason, makes a sound like it’s being pressed on. It’s loud enough to get annoying if I don’t have headphones in. But it’s something I could ignore, for the most part.
But then, a few months ago, the right click just stopped working properly. I have to push down rather hard to get it to work, and sometimes even that doesn’t pan out, so I’ve been reduced to only the double-tap clicking method, or using a mouse. It makes clicking and dragging almost impossible.
Around the same time, the right side of the plastic that protects the hinges began popping out for no apparent reason. It get’s caught on the top right edge of the keyboard part, and when that happens, I have no choice but to force it open, and it makes an awful cracking sound. I’ve been fearing that it would snap part of the plastic protector, and sure enough, a bit of the plastic snapped off a few days ago, though I’ve had it taped in place to the best of my ability to limit how much the part could displace itself.
Yes.Taped. I am to the point that I’ve begun taping my $1000 laptop to try and keep it from falling apart. I’m afraid that the screen itself is going to start coming up. And I’m the sort of person that takes a LOT of care with my laptops. I’ve never dropped it, never pulled it open too forcefully (until it started breaking and forcing me to,) never grabbed it by the screen; I don’t even use the touch screen.
It’s just frustrating, because I do like the computer itself; It runs quickly, I’ve never had issues with malware, I like the full keyboard, and I even like the display. But I invested in this expecting it to last me a few years, and I’ll be lucky if I even make it one and half before some serious piece of hardware breaks for no reason. Seriously, just skip it. If you’re paying this much for a computer, get a better one.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2017
I really like this computer until one time, the left hinge of the screen connection just completely came undone. It still worked, I just could not closer the laptop and therefore, could not transport it. I wondered what I must have done to cause this. Turns out, this is a very common issue that is caused in the factory production and when I called customer service to have the laptop repaired, they knew what it was and repaired it right away because it was under warranty… but they didn’t change anything about the assembly. You can see where this is going. I get the laptop back, and a few months later (by this point the warranty had passed), the top half of the screen turned a shade of green, and I could no longer see red colors in that half. It was another common issue, and they knew about it as soon as I described it. I called customer service and they could not fix it. They tried to "escalate my case." but it was not allowed. I lived with it by plugging the laptop into a monitor when I needed it for my design work. Mind you, this is the screen breaking that THEY fixed a short while ago. I was doing hardly anything to this laptop. Never dropped it, and kept it in a protective case.
Now it comes full circle; the left hinge fell apart again. I called customer service and they would not help me because they didn’t view it as a "factory issue," even though it clearly was judging by the fact that it happened twice after it was in the factory. They will not fix it, and I’ll have to buy a new laptop despite the fact that this one actually runs quite well. The laptop itself runs fine despite a lackluster battery life, but the faulty hardware has completely ruined my experience with this product. I rely on this laptop for my professional work, and it completely let me down.
If you care about having quality products and quality business transactions, DO NOT ever buy a Lenovo product. They are clearly a company with no class, and they should be ashamed that they let such a faulty product go out into the hands of a poor college student twice while they smugly denied any blame for their own issues. I’m a designer, and the designers at Lenovo were clearly not doing their jobs and should be fired. The customer service members were kind enough, they just clearly had terrible orders from their upper management who clearly have no connection to the quality of their product as long as schmucks like us keep buying them to avoid the high prices of an apple computer. Unbelievable.
Top international reviews
Reviewed in Canada on August 31, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on November 1, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on September 17, 2015
6. 2019 Lenovo Legion Y545 Gaming Laptop Computer, 15.6" FHD, 9th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H Up to 4.5GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD, GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5, Windows 10
- Powered by 9th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-9750H(6 Cores, 12 MB SmartCache,2.6GHz up to 4.50GHz), Ultra-low-voltage platform. hexa-core, twelve-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 15.6" Full HD display
- The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Energy-efficient LED backlight.
- 16GB DDR4 2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking
- 1TB HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD Solid State Drive. Pci-e SSDs are great for major gaming applications, multiple servers, daily backups, and more.
- Ac wifi
- Bluetooth, USB 3.0, HDMI, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 GPU
- Windows 10 home 64 bit, Weighs 6lbs
Windows 10 64-Bit Home
15.6" 1920x1080p FHD IPS AntiGlare LED Backlit Display
Intel Core i7 9750H 2.6GHz Processor
16GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM (2666MHz)
1TB HDD + 256GB PCIE SSD
USB 3.0x3; HDMI, 1x Headphone/microphone Combo Jack
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 GPU
14.2" W x 1.3" H x 10.3" D
7. Lenovo ThinkPad T440 14in NoteBook PC - Intel Core i5-4300u 1.90GHz 8GB 250GB SSD Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)
Simply perfect. Everyday computing just got easier with the Lenovo ThinkPad T440 Notebook PC. Enjoy true reliability on the road or at home with a simple, yet powerful value-packed Notebook that gets the job done. Fully loaded with an Intel Core i5 1. 9GHz processor and 8GB DDR3 RAM, the ThinkPad T440 makes for a speedy and efficient PC. The 250GB Solid State Drive provides ample space to store all crucial data safely. The 14" HD display provides for crystal clear viewing. The ThinkPad T440 is also pre-loaded with Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit) that offers a user-friendly interface.
8. Lenovo Thinkpad E590 15.6" HD Business Laptop (Intel Quad Core i5-8265U, 16GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe 3.0(x4) NVMe SSD M.2 SSD) Type-C, HDMI, Ethernet, Webcam, Windows 10 Professional
- RAM: 16GB DDR4 RAM
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD (Seal is opened for upgrade ONLY, Professional Installation Service included)
- 15.6-Inch Anti-Glare (1366x768) Display with Front Facing HD Webcam | Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 - Supports external digital monitor via HDMI or USB Type-C
- Supports dual independent display
- Max resolution: 1920x1080 (HDMI)@60Hz
- Whiskey Lake-U CPU: Intel Quad Core i5-8265U 1.6 GHz (Turbo 3.90 GHz, 4 Cores 8 Threads, 6MB SmartCache)
- Intel 9260 11ac, 2x2 + BT5.0 Combo | HD Webcam
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit - Ideal for Home, Professionals, Small business, School Education
9. Lenovo Legion Y7000 Gaming Laptop, 15.6" FHD IPS Anti-Glare Laptop (Intel Core i7-8750H Processor, Nvidia GTX 1060, 16 GB DDR4, 1 TB HDD + 128 GB PCIe SSD, Windows 10 Home) 81LF0001US, Black
- POWERFUL GAMING LAPTOP: The Lenovo Legion Y7000 gaming laptop comes with an Intel Core i7-8750H Processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Discrete Graphics, 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 1 TB HDD + 128GB PCIe SSD and more.
- PRACTICAL PORTABILITY: At 1.1 inch thin and only 5.2 pounds, the Legion Y7000 gaming laptop was redesigned to deliver the ideal balance between epic gaming performance and practical portability
- FHD DISPLAY: Featuring bezels that are only 0.3 inches thin, the Y7000 Laptop rocks a 15.6" FHD display, 300 nits of brightness, and brings your games to life
- BACKLIT KEYBOARD: Legion Y7000 is equipped with a full-sized, white backlit and high-response keyboard and number pad to your hands with 1.7 mm of key travel for the most ergonomic and comfortable gaming experience
- 60 FPS AND BEYOND: Lenovo gaming laptop comes specced with the latest generation Intel processors, NVIDIA discrete graphics, DDR4 memory and more, all optimally cooled via a reengineered dual-channel cooling system
A testament to Legion engineering and innovation, this 15.6" gaming laptop gives you exactly what you need for an exhilarating gaming experience that is perfectly balanced between performance and portability. Its breathtakingly sleek aluminum design and latest generation specs guarantee you serious power when you are gaming, delivering more muscle per millimeter than any 15" before it. Thermally optimized to run cooler and quieter with a full-sized white backlit keyboard makes the Lenovo Legion Y7000 Laptop primed for those who demand gaming wherever life takes them. Windows 10 Home, LED-Lit, sdram
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Y50 Touch Laptop for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!