We spent many hours on research to finding norwex dryer balls laundry, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best norwex dryer balls laundry, you should not miss this article. norwex dryer balls laundry coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 norwex dryer balls laundry by our suggestions
922 reviews analysed
1. Norwex – Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls (set of 3)
Fluff and Tumble Dryer Balls are a powerful and natural fabric softener to use in your dryer. They bounce around to naturally separate and create space between your freshly laundered clothes, allowing the hot dryer air to circulate better and soften fabrics. Made of 100% natural wool, these chemical-free dryer balls help reduce drying time, static cling and wrinkles. Wool is a sustainable resource and is naturally biodegradable. Use these eco-friendly dryer balls instead of a fabric softener or dryer sheets to radically reduce harmful chemicals in your home.
2. Dryer Balls XL | The Best Permanent Non Toxic, Allergy & Chemical Free Fabric Softener | Replaces Liquid Softener, Dryer Sheets & Wool Dryer Balls | Vegan & Sheep Safe | 2-Year Warranty
- DRY CLOTHES FASTER AND SAVE MONEY: The DryerPLUS System dryer ball’s unique oblong aerodynamic design opens up spaces in the clothing and circulates air more efficiently to dry clothes quicker. This may reduce drying times, and therefore heat and electricity, by 25% or more. The special nodules on the balls massage the garments to soften the clothes, and also reduce lint and wrinkling. You can even add a few drops of your favorite aromatherapy oil in the top aperture of the balls to add a scent
- LESS IRONING, LESS LINT AND LESS WRINKLING WITHOUT CHEMICALS. Less Ironing – you may see a distinct reduction in wrinkles in clothing. Softer Clothes – All-natural fabric softening for your clothing without the need of chemical softeners or dryer sheets. Less Lint – More complete removal of annoying lint balls. Superior drying results because of the Extra Large XL size, oblong aerodynamic shape, unique massaging nodules and proprietary design of these dryerballs.
- SAFE AND NON TOXIC FOR YOUR FAMILY’S HEALTH AND THE ENVIRONMENT. Eliminates the toxic chemicals in the drying process, and their deposition on your skin, in your clothing and breathing into your lungs. Perfect for people with allergies, multiple chemical sensitivities, babies, MCS and sensitive skin. Safe for any dryer. Get fantastic results without chemicals that can cause rashes, respiratory problems, allergies and problems with your skin. Safer than chemicals around pets and children.
- THEY DON’T HURT SHEEP & THEY DON’T WEAR OUT LIKE WOOL DRYER BALLS. A permanent vegan drying solution that doesn’t wear out like the wool dryer balls do, and more humane than harvesting sheep for their wool. A much safer choice for people that suffer from wool or lanolin allergies, live the vegan lifestyle, and who care about the ethical treatment of animals. And you won’t have to clean out a wool mess, deal with added lint on your clothes or worry about wool jamming your dryer or causing a fire.
- SAVES YOU TIME AND MONEY. Eliminate buying liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets, and make drying your clothes a breeze! Just leave the dryer balls in your dryer and don’t take them out. Set your dryer for 25% shorter cycles and reap the benefits of the time, energy and money savings. Use thousands and thousands of times. Comes with a full 2-year warranty.
The Dryer System gives you the natural smell and feel of clothes that were hung outside in fresh air on a clothesline. There are no heavily perfumed chemical smells or slimy chemical residues left behind on your skin. Right away you’ll smell and feel a difference. Your clothes will actually feel and smell clothesline fresh–nice and soft.
HUGE Savings. A box of chemical dryer sheets currently costs five dollars and up. Liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets are petrochemical (crude oil) based, and cost even more at $8 to $10 per bottle. Costs continue to rise due to escalating chemical, manufacturing and transportation costs. Many households use several bottles or boxes of fabric softener a month. Even though fabric softeners may seem like a small expense, they are purchased so often that many households spend a small fortune on them annually. It is just another household expense that you do not need, and one you can eliminate with the Dryer System.
A reduction of the amount of harsh chemicals on your clothing and the long drying times causes less wear and tear on your expensive clothes and on the dryer. Using the Dryer System may lengthen the life of your costly wardrobe and dryer, and keep more money in your pocket.
Also much better and safer than using expensive and temporary wool dryer balls. Wool dryer balls: 1. Last a short period of time and then get thrown out 2. Are much more expensive than the Dryer System 3. Dont have the massaging nodes that are actually what softens your clothing. 4. Can come apart and potential damage/jam your washer and become a fire hazard. 5. Can actually exacerbate wool and lanolin allergies.
The Dryer System has none of these major drawbacks, works better, lasts MUCH longer and costs less. Switch from chemical fabric softeners, dryer sheets and wool dryer balls to the Dryer System and see the difference!
3. Wool Dryer Balls – Natural Fabric Softener, Reusable, Reduces Clothing Wrinkles and Saves Drying Time. The Large Dryer Ball is a Better Alternative to Plastic Balls and Liquid Softener. (Pack of 6)
- Reusable Wool Dryer Balls are a gentler alternative to plastic hedgehog dryer balls as seen on TV
- Dryer lint balls will reduce wrinkles, lint of clothes and the need to iron your laundry
- All-natural, healthy chemical-free organic alternative to liquid fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Extra-Large Dryer Ball, Eco-friendly, Save Energy, Premium New Zealand Clothes Dryer Wool Balls
- Reduce appliance usage and electricity bills with dryer balls by shortening drying time up to 25%
4. LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls Deluxe 3-Pack 100% Domestic Wool, Made in Maine, USA, Reusable, Natural Fabric Softener – Random Mix
- 100% domestic wool
- Made in USA
- Made in USA – LooHoos are proudly made in Maine, USA
- Only 100% Domestic Wool – Our high quality wool comes from the farms in the USA
- Set of 3 LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls – a trusted, award-winning brand
- Naturally Softens Clothes – All-natural alternative to dryer sheets and fabric softeners
- Reusable, Reduces Dry Time, Helps Conserve Energy
LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls are a reusable, energy-saving alternative to dryer sheets. LooHoos are made in Maine, USA using 100% Domestic Wool. LooHoos are a consistently made using high quality US wool. They are so durable that they will not unravel and will last for hundreds of loads. They naturally soften clothes without the use of unwanted harmful chemicals contained in dryer sheet. Because of wools natural ability to absorb odors and toxins, LooHoos will leave your cloths smelling fresh and clean. LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls can also reduce your dry time by 10-25%, saving you time and money. Within a few short months your LooHoo Wool Dryer Balls can pay for themselves.
5. Maple Hill Dryer Balls X-Large Handmade Wook Dryer Balls Fabric Softener, Outdoor Fresh, Set of 2
- These Extra Large Dryer Balls are much bigger than the imported ones on the market (see product images). Can reduce drying times by up to 25%. Saving you time and money with every load of laundry.
- Naturally softens and reduces static in your clothing without the need for products with harmful chemicals.
- Long lasting! Good for 1,000s of loads of laundry.
- Made in the USA supporting American farms and moms!
- Don’t forget to combine and save when you purchase Maple Hill Dryer Balls and other laundry essentials. See below for offers!
The Best All American Dryer Balls On Amazon
Our 100% wool dryer balls are hand crafted by stay at home mothers right here in the USA. All of the wool that we use is sourced from American farms, supporting sheep herders in our local communities. Plus, buying American dramatically lowers the carbon footprint of this product!
What Makes Maple Hill Dryer Balls Better?
Our Maple Hill Dryer Balls are long lasting. You can expect to get well over a 1000 loads of laundry out of them before they need replaced. That’s about 3(1/2) to 4 years of use! Our Maple Hill Dryer Balls are made from American Wool which is 100% hypoallergenic eliminating the need for harmful chemicals from dryer sheets, fabric softeners and plastic dryer balls.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee!
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We want our Maple Hill Naturals products to be the best you have ever used or we’ll refund your money.
Order Your 100% Natural Wool Dryer Balls Today!>
Order today and find out what thousands of people have already discovered. Maple Hill Naturals 100% Natural Wool Dryer Balls are the best alternative to fabric softener and dryer sheets on the market today!
Buy A Second Set and SAVE 20% INSTANTLY
Share this new found laundry secret with a friend and save 20% instantly on both sets. Great for baby showers, birthdays, college students, Christmas presents, or with anyone to show you care.
Scent descriptions: (Lavender Vanilla Dream) rich lavender sent with a warm undertone of vanilla, (Outdoor Fresh) is formulated to smell very similar to the original Downy Fresh Scent, (Unscented) designed to be scent free.
6. Wool Dryer Balls Organic XL 6-Pack by Ecoigy, Reusable Natural Fabric Softener for Laundry, Dryer Sheets Alternative, New Zealand Wool, Speed Up Dry Time, Cut Energy Costs
- ???? STOP BUYING DRYER SHEETS – Set of 6 Original Ecoigy Premium 100% New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (70mm size). Soften Your Clothes without the Harmful and Toxic Chemicals found in Fabric Softeners and Dryer Sheets.
- ???? ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC: Eco-Friendly., fragrance free and hypoallergenic. Perfect for babies and sensitive skin. Eliminates waste. 100% Biodegradable & Reusable for 1000+ loads. Extends the life of your clothing. One of the best zero waste products.
- ????????????: SAVE TIME, MONEY, & ENERGY: Pays for itself. Speeds up drying time by 20%-40%, saving money on electricity and dryer wear & tear. Leaves laundry NATURALLY SOFT without dryer sheets or fabric softener. Anti-static properties reduce wrinkles, static cling and lint for all types of clothing.
- ???? FREE GIFT BAG. Beautifully packaged in a well-design reusable cotton bag. Unique and fun gift for baby showers, bridal showers, housewarming, mother’s day, your best friend, or college kids about to start their own laundry.
- ???????? 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Don’t settle for imitators or knock-offs. These are the Original Ecoigy brand Wool Dryer Balls. If you are not 100% satisfied, please CONTACT US immediately. Ecoigy is American owned & operated. All products ship from the USA.
???? STOP BUYING DRYER SHEETS
Set of 6 Original Ecoigy Premium 100% New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (70mm size). Soften Your Clothes without the Harmful and Toxic Chemicals found in Fabric Softeners and Dryer Sheets.
???? ALL NATURAL AND ORGANIC
Eco-Friendly., fragrance free and hypoallergenic. Perfect for babies and sensitive skin. Eliminates waste. 100% Biodegradable & Reusable for 1000+ loads. Extends the life of your clothing.
????????????SAVE TIME, MONEY, & ENERGY
Pays for itself. Speeds up drying time by 20%-40%, saving money on electricity and dryer wear & tear. Leaves laundry NATURALLY SOFT without dryer sheets or fabric softener. Anti-static properties reduce wrinkles, static cling and lint for all types of clothing.
???? FREE GIFT BAG
Beautifully packaged in a well-design reusable cotton bag. Unique and fun gift for baby showers, bridal showers, housewarming, mother’s day, your best friend, or college kids about to start their own laundry.
???????? 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Don’t settle for imitators or knock-offs. These are the Original Ecoigy brand Wool Dryer Balls. If you are not 100% satisfied, please CONTACT US immediately. Ecoigy is American owned & operated. All products ship from the USA.
7. Whitmor Dryer Balls – Eco Friendly Fabric Softener Alternative (Set of 4)
- Tumbles in the dryer to lift and separate laundry, allowing hot air to flow more efficiently
- made from non-toxic materials
- Natural alternative to fabric softeners
- dryer balls cut waste and reduce need for chemicals
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches
- Helps eliminate wrinkles, twisting, and tangling of clothes
- Soft spikes massage fabrics to naturally fluff up and soften
- Eliminates static cling
- prevents clothes from rubbing against each other
- Whitmor’s Service Guarantee – we stand by our products, if you have any problems, contact us for help
8. Norwex Dryer Balls
Whether you currently use fabric softener, dryer sheets, or nothing at all in your dryer, you need Norwex dryer balls! These little guys replace all forms of fabric softener, and generally last 3-5 years. They are made from a rubbery-feeling plastic (like a dog’s squeaky toy) and can be used on all fabrics. Their job is to reduce drying time and to soften fabrics naturally without the use of chemical fabric softeners. Norwex describes their dryer balls work this way: \”Centrifugal force lifts and seperates clothes allowing air to flow more efficiently, reducing dryer time. They are non-toxic and allergy-free; reduce lint on fabric; make ironing easier; soften fabrics; and reduce drying times by 25%.\” NOTE: Norwex dryer balls don’t like extreme cold. In the winter months, remove them from the dryer between loads. Otherwise, they can just sit in there all the time. What’s the big deal about fabric softener? Well, first, fabric softeners are expensive to buy. But much more importantly than that: Although they may make your clothes feel soft and smell fresh, fabric softener and dryer sheets are among the most toxic products in the average home. Click to read more. But I don’t use fabric softener, so why would I need Norwex dryer balls? If you currently don’t use fabric softener, you’ve probably unwittingly grown accustomed to clothes that are a bit crunchy and/or wrinkly. You will be absolutely amazed at how much better your laundry feels after it’s been dried with the Norwex dryer balls. Your clothes will no longer staticky and will dry more quickly, and you’ll able to drastically reduce the amount of ironing you need to do (because the clothes don’t get all bunched up while they’re drying). Color: Lime Green Average Life Span: 3-5 years
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Norwex Dryer Balls Laundry for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!