636 reviews analysed
1. OEM TOOLS 24533 Air-Operated Vacuum Pump
The OEMTOOLS air-operated vacuum pump is ideal for automotive air conditioners, home air conditioners, refrigerators and freezers. The air vacuum pump is a venture-type AC pump that eliminates moisture from air conditioning systems, making it safe and easy to add refrigerant. The air vacuum pump is easy to operate and pulls full vacuum within two minutes of being connected to an air line.
2. Mityvac 7300 PneumatiVac Air-Operated Fluid Evacuator
- Features a 2.3 gallon (8.8 liter) capacity air operated fluid evacuator for large jobs
- Automatic shut-off valve prevents overfilling
- Can be used to extract a wide-range of fluid types from transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid, gear to engine oil
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Kit comes with 5 feet of flexible hose, dipstick tubes and a universal brake-bleeding adapter
Mityvac air operated evacuator provides a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate fluids. It features a base mounted Venturi adding stability during operation and the air and fluid-line shift off valves prevent the unit from overfilling during use.
3. Mityvac MV6835 Automotive Accessories
- Designed to operate with compressed air to bleed up to 2 quarts per minute
- Features 1.8 liter capacity fluid collection reservoir and includes automatic master cylinder refill kit with 40 oz reservoir
- Maintains desired flow rate and contains include 6 feet bleed hose, master cylinder evacuation hose, hanging hook and bleed adapters
4. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23″ OD x 5′ long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26″ OD x 5′ long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41″ OD x 5′ long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
5. Mityvac 7400 7.3 Liter Fluid Evacuator
- Evacuates all kinds of fluids including engine oil, transmission fluids, gear oil, coolant, and brake fluid
- Large 1.9 gallon reservoir (7.3 liters) hand operated pump for the big jobs
- Includes 5 feet of flex hose and two dipstick hoses
- Features polyethylene construction and will not rust or corrode for durability
- Quick-drain pour spout
Mityvac 7.3 liter fluid evacuator features stiffening ribs for added durability. The redesigned pump handle is stronger for heavy use and longer tool life. A larger base prevents the chance of tipping and spills in shop.
6. XtremepowerUS 3CFM or 4CFM Air Vacuum Pump HVAC A/C Refrigeration Kit AC Manifold Gauge Set (3CFM 1/4HP Air Vacuum Pump)
- SIMPLE BUT POWERFUL: XtremepowerUS 1/4 HP 3 CFM 1-Stage Rotary Air Vacuum Pump is designed to have high efficiency and low noise output with internal high volume cooling fan for extended use.
- HEAVY DUTY CASING: Die-cast Aluminum Alloy Casing enables the vacuum pump be light and durable at the same time. Equipped with brass fitting tethered safety caps to prevent oil leaks during transportation and handling.
- EASY OIL CHANGE: The vacuum pump features a simple Oil Fill Port for a clean pour and Oil Drain Plug positioned beneath the oil reservoir to quickly drain when needed. Checking the spillage meter will help to ensure the proper level of oil.
- INCLUDED: Multicolored set of three 36” hoses, Manifold Gauge, Oil Bottle, Accessories and Storage Bag to keep equipment clean and dust free.
- The XtremepowerUS HVAC service gauge set is great for diagnosing and repairing AC systems. Ideal use for R134, R134A, R12, R22, R22A, R404A, R407C or R502
- also commonly used for wine degassing and automatic milking.
7. JohnDow Industries Crew Chief JDI-6EV 6 Gallon Fluid Evacuator
Designed to remove used oil and other fluids from any vehicle when conventional draining methods are not practical. Charged unit is completely portable. Fluid removal can be done almost anywhere without the need of an air hose. Fluid evacuators remove used oil and other “non-flammable” fluids from almost any vehicle using compressed air and an on-board venturi vacuum process.
8. CARSC Hand Held Vacuum Pump Tester Kit with Adapter and Case is Suitable for Automotive Vacuum Gauge and Brake Exhaust Kit (Blue)
- Multifunctional: The Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleeder is a multi-functional vacuum pump that is used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations. By using some of the included accessory caps and fittings it can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- Tester: Cushioned pistol grip handle with vacuum gauge, simple operation, gauge range 0-30 inches Hg, 0-760 mm Hg.
- Complete kit includes accessories for both brake bleeding and automotive diagnosis. Vacuum pump set can test and diagnose a wide varity of parts and common systems on any vehicle.
- Easy to use: Easily bleed brakes by yourself. Coming with a carrying bag, made by high quality material, and easy to carry.
- 3 month limited warranty.
High Quality Car Auto Hand Held Vacuum Pistol Pump Brake Bleeder Adaptor Fluid Reservoir Tester Kit 2 in 1 Tool KitsSPECIFICATIONS: Condition: 100% brand new Material: Alloy steel, plastics, rubberWeight: 1.04kgDimension of case: 13.5*8.7*2 inch / 34.3*22*5 cmPressure range: 0-30inHg, 0-760mmHgPACKAGE INCLUED:_1 x vacuum pump/brake bleeder with vacuum gauge_1 x reservoir jar & 2 x lids_1 x “T” hose connector_1 x straight hose connector_1 x universal cup adapter_1 x blow mold case_1 x user manual_2 x 24″ vacuum hoses_2 x 3″ vacuum hoses2 x tapered hose adapters_3 x brake bleeder valve adaptersNOTE:Do not use the vacuum pump to siphon liquid Damage to the internal chamber will result in seals
9. Lubeworks Oil Transfer Pump Extension Tube 36.25" with Diameter of 2-1/8" (54mm) on Heavy Duty Air Operated Pneumatic Oil Pumps for Motor, Synthetic Hydraulic, Gear Oil, Transmission, Anti-Freeze, etc
- SPECIFICATIONS – Our Rigid Lubeworks Extension Tubes are made of heavy duty resilient steel, designed to work with our Heavy Duty Corrosion-Resistant 3:1 or 5:1 pump series. This specific Extension Tube gives an additional 36.25″ (920mm) of extension & with a diameter of 2-1/8″ (54mm).
- EFFICIENT & VERSATILE – High quality pipe milling, delivering a secure fit & strong pipe that won’t break. Resilient oil filter to catch unwanted debris, removable by twisting with heavy duty threads & includes an O-ring to create a tight seal, stopping unwanted leakage. Typical fluids acceptable include: motor oil, synthetic oil, hydraulic fluid, crankcase, gear oil, AGMA grade, ISO/VG, waste/anti-freeze fluids & automatic transmission fluid. Suitable for oil/fluids up to SAE240 viscosities.
- SAFETY & PROPER USE – Lubeworks Oil Pump Extension Tubes are only suitable for: oils, motor oils, synthetic hydraulic oil, gear oil & transmission fluids, w/ a MAX working temperature of -10°C/ 14°F to 60°C/ 140°F. Follow manual instructions for setup & always wear protective glasses/goggles or gear when operating lubrication/transfer equipment.
- The Prestige LUBEWORKS Favor – Partner with us & join millions worldwide who empower their everyday lives, by using our Cutting Edge Equipment & Supreme Advanced Technology, to Conquer any task or obstacle. Arise & Gain Dominance over your ‘Sphere of Influence’ by starting here.
- COMMITMENT – GreatCircleUSA is the only authorized seller of Lubeworks products & we are committed to providing customers with a stress-free shopping experience. Buy with confidence, we are ALWAYS here to help.
Our Rigid Lubeworks Extension Tubes are made of heavy duty resilient steel, designed to work with our Heavy Duty Corrosion-Resistant 3:1 or 5:1 pump series. This specific Extension Tube gives an additional 36.25″ (920mm) of extension & with a diameter of 2-1/8″ (54mm).
High quality pipe milling, delivering a secure fit & strong pipe that won’t break. Resilient oil filter to catch unwanted debris, removable by twisting with heavy duty threads & includes an O-ring to create a tight seal, stopping unwanted leakage. Typical fluids acceptable include: motor oil, synthetic oil, hydraulic fluid, crankcase, gear oil, AGMA grade, ISO/VG, waste/anti-freeze fluids & automatic transmission fluid. Suitable for oil/fluids up to SAE240 viscosities.
Lubeworks Oil Pump Extension Tubes are only suitable for: oils, motor oils, synthetic hydraulic oil, gear oil & transmission fluids, w/ a MAX working temperature of -10°C/ 14°F to 60°C/ 140°F. Follow manual instructions for setup & always wear protective glasses/goggles or gear when operating lubrication/transfer equipment.
10. JohnDow Industries 2.7 Gallon JDI-277EV Pneumatic Air Operated Fluid Evacuator/Extractor
These Fluid Extractors are easy to use and include manual hand pump or
pneumatic versions. They are designed to remove fluids through filler ports
and dipstick tubes. The extractors provide a clean, fast and simple way to
evacuate a wide range of fluid types: engine oil, transmission fluids, gear oil,
coolant, brake fluids and more. They are perfect for use with automobiles, small
engines,marine, landscaping equipment, ATV’s, motorcycles, farm equipment,
snowmobiles and much more.
A wide range of fluids can be efficiently extracted from tanks and
reservoirs using compressed air and a venturi vacuum system. Fluids
are extracted through filler ports and dipstick tubes using the included
• 2.7 gal. (10.5l) reservoir
• Compressed air/venturi vacuum operation
• Heavy-duty polyethylene construction
• Chemical resistant
• Convenient carry handle
• Air inlet with quick coupler
• Air on/off valve
• Extractor tube holder’
• Muffler – for quiet operation
• Automatic stop to prevent overfill
• Replacement tube set available (No. CJ-006)
• Full color retail package
Extractor tubes included:
• .23 in. OD x 2.9 ft. long (Dipstick tube)
(5.8mm x .85 m)
• .26 in. OD x 2,9ft long (Dipstick tube)
(6.7mm x .85m)
• .39 in OD x 3.2 ft. long (Main extraction tube)
(9.8mm OD x 1m)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pneumatic Air Operated Vacuum Pump for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!