Finding your suitable readers for pool pump 3 hp is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for pool pump 3 hp including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
547 reviews analysed
1. Hayward W3SP2615X20 Super Pump Pool Pump, 2 HP
- The Hayward Super Pump Single-Speed 2 HP Pool Pump sets the industry standard for efficiency and dependability and is part of the world’s best-selling medium-head pump family
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor and airflow ventilation provide quieter, cooler, more efficient operation
- Extra-large debris basket provides added leaf-holding capacity for less frequent maintenance
- Exclusive swing-away hand knobs make for easy strainer cover removal without tools
- Unique service-ease design offers quick 4-bolt access to all internal components for simple servicing
Hayward’s medium-head Super Pump Single-Speed 2 HP Pool Pump sets the industry standard for excellence and value. Its heavy-duty, high-performance motor and airflow ventilation provide quieter, cooler, more efficient operation for virtually any in-ground pool or spa, while its exclusive service-ease design offers quick 4-bolt access to all internal components. With these and other advanced features—including an extra-large debris basket, exclusive swing-away hand knobs, a Noryl impeller and a see-through strainer cover—it’s easy to see why Super Pump is the best-selling medium-head pool pump in the world.
2. Pentair 011028 IntelliFlo VS Pool Pump, Almond
- Control keypad can be rotated for convenient orientation on the pump or wall mounted with relocation kit
- Intuitive, easy to use menu structure for programming and monitoring
- Interfaces perfectly with Pentair automation systems that give you the convenience of Mobile device control
- Totally enclosed fan cooled design for quiet operation and long life, top-mounted field wiring compartment makes access and installation easier
- 8-Programmable speed settings and built in timer
The original 011018 Drive/software is no longer being produced or supported therefore the 011018 is being replaced by the 011028 energy Star certified: Meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency & the U.S. Department of energy Energy saving to 90%* versus traditional pumps 8 programmable speed settings & built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed & duration ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise & vibration for greater efficiency & longer pump life dramatically quieter operation – as low as 45 decibels – about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps** totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design & low average operating speed makes intelligent the quietest pump on earth fully compatible with Pentair automation & Controls & other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets & water features built in Diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life wef 6.1 the 3.95 *savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hoursper day at an average of $0.16per kwh in a 20, 000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size & length, pump model, Service factor & other hydraulic factors. ** compared to noise level of typical 1.5 HP single-speed pump.
3. Pentair 011018 IntelliFlo Variable Speed High Performance Pool Pump, 3 Horsepower, 230 Volt, 1 Phase – Energy Star Certified
- Energy savings up to 90-percent vs. traditional pumps
- Dramatically quieter operation
- 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer assure optimum speed and run times for maximum efficiency and savings
- Built in diagnostics protect the pump for longer service life
- Fully compatible with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features
Traditional pumps operate at set, unchangeable speeds. Those speeds are almost always higher than required. As a result, they overpower the jobs they’re assigned to do, which wastes energy. Intelliflo allows custom programming of optimum pump speeds for specific tasks such as filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets and waterfalls. for virtually all applications, the optimum speed is lower than the preset, unchangeable speeds of older pumps. When water moves more slowly for longer periods, it helps reduce the occurrence of algae that forms more easily when water is pumped briskly and then allowed to rest for long intervals. Your filter works more effectively because it has more time to sift out particles from the water, and because particles aren’t forced through the Filter media under needlessly high pressure. Automatic chemical dispensers and chlorinators also work better when water is kept moving.
4. Hayward W3SP2303VSP MaxFlo VS Variable-Speed Pool Pump
- The Hayward MaxFlo VS Variable-Speed 1.65 HP, 230V Pool Pump is the most efficient pump of its kind, according to EPA ENERGY STAR third-party testing, and maybe eligible for local utility rebates
- Can save up to 80% on energy costs, paying for itself faster than larger, more expensive models
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Simple drop-in upgrade that can operate in standalone mode or connect to any automation system (either directly or with relays)
- Advanced hydraulic design offers incredibly quiet operation compared to single-speed pumps, especially at lower speeds
Designed for small and medium in-ground pools and spas, Hayward’s MaxFlo VS Variable-Speed 1.65 HP Pool Pump pays for itself faster than larger, more expensive models. As a simple drop-in variable-speed upgrade that delivers up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed pumps, MaxFlo VS is the most efficient pump of its kind according to EPA Energy Star third-party testing. Featuring an advanced hydraulic design, a permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor, an intuitive control pad and a see-through strainer cover, MaxFlo delivers incredibly reliable performance from one season to the next. It even offers universal compatibility—meaning it can operate independently, with Hayward automation systems or with competitive systems via relay control.
5. Little Giant APCP-1700 Automatic Swimming Pool Cover Submersible Pump, 1/3-HP, 115V
- AUTOMATIC POOL COVER PUMP: It removes standing water from pool covers. Integrated Float Switch provides reliable automatic operation.
- SUBMERSIBLE PUMP: Removable Intake Screen is designed for easy cleaning and maintenance. Built-In Handle is for portability and ease of placement and removal. Garden Hose adaptor is included.
- HOUSEHOLD DESIGNED PUMP: The Pump activates in as little as 2″ of water. It has -1″ FNPT Discharge, 3/4″ Garden hose connection, 25′ Power cord, 21.5′ Max Shutoff Head. It has Intermittent Liquid Temperature up to 120 Degrees Fahrenheit and Energy efficient motor.
- SWIMMING POOL PUMP: The Little Giant APCP-1700 activates in approximately 2″ of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5″ of water and has the capacity to pump up to 1745 gallons per hour.
- POOL COVER PUMP WARRANTY: It provides 3-year of warranty. It operates at 270 watts. The motor is mounted in a sealed, stainless steel housing and cooled by the flow of the pumping fluid over the motor housing. The pump was purpose built with pool covers in mind giving it a distinct edge over other models and brands.
- Wattage: 270 watts
- Maximum Head: 23 Feet
- Intake: Screened
- Discharge: 1″ FNPT
- Housing: Glass-filled polypropylene
- Shaft Seal: Nitrile
- Approximate Weight: 14 Pounds
- Warranty: 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty
Little Giant APCP-1700 (577301) is a 115-Volt Automatic Pool Cover Pump with a low energy consumption, permanent-split capacitor (PSC) 1/3HP motor. It has Screened Intake, 1 in. FNPT Discharge, Glass-filled polypropylene Housing and 25 in. power cord. The APCP-1700 model activates in approximately 2 in. of water and deactivates in approximately 1.5 in. of water. The APCP-1700 has a wide base design for needed stability. Intermittent Liquid Temperature is up to 120 degree F. Little Giant APCP-1700 is ideal for removing water from all types of pool covers. The 1700 GPH performance was obtained through a 1 in. I.D. tube, with friction losses neglected. Using a 3/4 in. garden hose 50 foot long reduces this performance to approximately 500 gallons per hour due to friction losses in the hose. If your area frequently has heavy rain falls, (1 in. – 2 in. per hour), it may be necessary to use 1 in. tubing. This should be available in most pool supply stores.
From the Manufacturer
This Little Giant Automatic Submersible Pool Cover Pump removes standing water from pool covers and is ideal for household water transfer applications. It comes with a removable intake screen for easy cleaning and maintenance. It has a built in handle for portability and ease of placement and removal. It connects to a 3/4-Inch garden hose connection. It also has a integrated float switch for reliable automatic operation – activates in 2-Inch of water.
6. Pentair 342001 SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pool Pump, 1 1/2 Horsepower, 115/208-230 Volt, 1 Phase – Energy Star Certified
- Variable speed technology costs significantly less to operate.Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump
- 110-230v and 50 and 60 Hz capability
- Real-Time clock with 24-hour memory retention
- Simple, intuitive user interface is easy to program and operate
- easy to access electrical connections for simple installation
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability
The SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to standard pools at an affordable price. They reduce energy costs by up to 80-percent. SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pumps have an easy-to-read graphical display and a built-in timer so the pumps are easy to install and easy to use. SuperMax pump by Pentair Aquatic Systems is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump Hayward and Super Pump are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc. Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward SuperPump
7. Air Supply 41281002 Pool Liner Cyclone Vacuum and Blower, 3 Horsepower
8. Pentair 011519 WhisperFlo High Performance Energy Efficient Single Speed Up Rated Pump, 2 Horsepower, 208-230 Volt, 1 Phase
- The Pentair WhisperFlo single-speed up rated 2-horsepower high-performance pool pump is ultra-quiet
- Unique FunnelFlo diffuser and high-efficiency impeller maximize water flow and energy efficiency while minimizing turbulence and noise
- WhisperFlo costs less to operate, because it uses less horsepower to produce required water flow
- Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- see-through lid makes inspection fast and easy
- Compatible with all cleaning systems, various filters and jet action spas
- 1-year limited warranty
The Pentair WhisperFlo 2-horsepower high-performance pool pump is ideal for pool and spa combinations and for operating in-floor cleaning systems. This innovative hydraulic design moves water more efficiently and more quietly than competitive pumps. It is designed to be a tireless workhorse. Its engineered thermoplastic housing withstands extreme heat and resists corrosion. The commercial grade motor frame has a rustproof, stainless steel motor shaft and sealed bearings that never need lubrication. Engineered to provide optimum performance in any size pool or pool and spa combination, WhisperFlo is built to last a lifetime. Under typical operating conditions, WhisperFlo High Performance Pump offers the highest water flow of any high performance single -speed pump with the lowest electrical consumption. It costs less to operate, because it uses less horsepower to produce required water flow. The Pentair WhisperFlo is designed to be compatible with all cleaning systems, various filters and jet action spas. The heavy-duty/durable construction is designed for long life.
The WhisperFlo pump delivers maximum circulation efficiency at the lowest operating cost and long, trouble free life with minimal maintenance. The unique FunnelFlo diffuser and high-efficiency impeller maximize water flow and energy efficiency while minimizing turbulence and noise. Specially-engineered design assures whisper-quiet operation as documented in rigorous ETL tests. Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings. The see-through lid makes inspection fast and easy and the engineered polymer remains clear and strong for years. User-friendly Cam and Ramp lid is easy to remove and quickly locks in place with a quarter-turn. This is the single-speed, 2-horsepower, 208-230 voltage, 9.6-8.8 full load amp, energy efficient, up rated model. This pump comes with a one-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
We call it WhisperFlo High Performance Pump for good reason. This innovative hydraulic design moves water more efficiently and more quietly than competitive pumps.
9. Pentair 340040 SuperFlo High Performance Single Speed Pool Pump, 2 Horsepower, 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase
- The Pentair SuperFlo single-speed, 2-horsepower pump moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise
- Features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics
- Oversized strainer basket extends time between cleanings
- see-through lid makes inspection fast and easy
- This pump has self-priming for quick, easy start-up
- 1-year warranty
The Pentair Superflo single-speed, 2-horsepower moves more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment. Specifically designed for in ground pools, the Superflo features thick walled body parts, a heavy-duty 56 square flange motor, and highly engineered hydraulics. SuperFlo’s silent running capability and small footprint allow it to easily drop into a compact equipment pad. The Cam and Ramp lid locks in place with a quarter-turn. SuperFlo is a direct replacement for the Hayward Super Pump.
The SuperFlo high performance pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It’s super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it’s designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. This pump is self-priming for quick, easy start-up and has been performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality. This is the single-speed, 2-horsepower, 115/230 voltage, 22.4/11.2 full load amp, standard efficient model with unionized fittings (1-1/2-inch internal slip and 2-inch external slip). It is UL/CUL/NSF certified and comes with a one-year limited warranty.
From the Manufacturer
The SuperFlo Pumps are a product of nearly 50 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear – and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
10. KL KEY LANDER Hot Tub Spa Pump, 3HP, Two Speed, 48Frame LX Motor (230V/60Hz, 3A/10A); 2″ Port; OEM # 48WUA2002C-II
- 3HP, 2 Speed Pump, 48 Frame, 10A (High Speed), 3A (Low Speed)
- 230V/60Hz input
- UL, ETL Certified
- Excellent quality copper winding Motor for cooler operation
- Thermal Protector from Texas Instruments
- Two sets of 2″ union included
- Excellent quality capacitor compliant with our strict tests: Water-Proof Test, High Pressure & Hot Water Test, 80,000 Charge and Discharge Cycle Test, and 500V AC Impulse Test
- Viton/ Silicon Carbide/ Graphite Seal: Resistant to High/Low temperature
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Hardness for Durable & Reliable performance.
- Anti-Creep Bearing with high temperature grease oil to ensure quiet operation.
Replacement OEM Model# 48WUA2002C-II;
Center Intake & Side Discharge: The pump discharge is at 12:00 position and it can also be rotated every 90-degrees (3:00 or 9:000 position).
It is a two Speed Pump, but it also can be wired for use as a single speed pump.
Two sets of 2 inches unions are included. But the unions from different factories might be a little different, so please use our unions for better seal.
This pump can replace the ones from those popular pump suppliers and please verify Amp draw, Voltage and the size of intake & discharge.
Maximum Operation Pressure: 0.3Mpa; Maximum Flow Rate: Up to 190 GPM
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Pool Pump 3 Hp for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!