Finding your suitable readers for range finder camera is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for range finder camera including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
584 reviews analysed
1. Leica M10 Monochrom Digital Rangefinder Camera Body 20050
Discover more in Black and WhiteLess ThanBrGreater ThanThe Leica M10 Monochrom opens the door to a new dimension of black-and-white photography. Equipped with a newly developed image sensor, the camera delivers an extremely high-quality rendition with breathtaking detail resolution.The absence of a color filter array and exceedingly high sensor resolution of 40 megapixels result in an unprecedented depiction of even the finest details, along with an exceptionally natural-looking sharpness.The new M10 Monochrom and its high-resolution sensor represent an uncompromising commitment to classic black-and-white photography, which has now been elevated to an entirely new level of image quality.No other camera consolidates the most fundamental of all photographic practices – the composition of images using only contrast and light – with a recording quality that can only be achieved with state-of-the-art methods of engineering and construction.Improved detail rendition for greater image qualityThe Leica M10 Monochrom occupies a special place within the M-System: its newly developed image sensor is designed exclusively for grayscale recordings and offers exceptional fine-detail rendition thanks to its exceedingly high, 40-megapixel resolution.The fact that no color filter arrays are required means that there are fewer glass and filter layers to impede the transmission of light or causeThis is especially advantageous in a traditional ra
2. MiNT InstantKon RF70 Instant Film Rangefinder Camera
- Classic style Fujifilm Instax Wide instant film camera with Rangefinder type design.
- Large variable aperture f/5.6-f/22, 93mm fixed focal length main glass lens (f/2-f/7.9 33mm equivalent in 35mm film format) with focus range from 75cm to infinite.
- Rangefinder type focusing separate window for precise focusing. The main viewfinder window features composing line aids for normal distance shooting and closeup shooting to compensate for parallax. Magnification of the main viewfinder is x0.44.
- Aperture priority and Manual shooting mode with 1/500s to 1s shutter speed, correct exposure confirmation light with ND filter recommendation and ±1 EV exposure compensation. Bulb mode with up to 30s exposure. The shutter mechanism also allows for infinite multiple exposures. The camera can be triggered with mechanical cable shutter releases. Double pressing the shutter release button activates a 5s self timer.
- Automatic variable-power flash with rear curtain sync available. 2,5mm audio sync port to trigger external flashes and strobes. Digital film counter with battery charge display. The camera features a standard 1/4″ tripod mount and works with 2 AA batteries (included).
The MINT InstantKon RF70 is an advanced Rangefinder camera for Fujifilm Instax Wide films with true classic design. Thanks to its set of advanced features not present in other Instax camera, the RF70 allows you to take unique high quality pictures.
The RF70 features a variable large f/5.6 aperture glass lens for beautiful bokeh. The camera features both a focusing window and framing window to first focus and then compose your picture. The framing window features guides for parallax compensation under closeup shooting.
The camera allows you to shoot in Aperture priority auto-exposure, Bulb and Manual Modes. In Aperture priority mode the built-in light-meter chooses the correct shutter speed for any given aperture setting. A light in the back informs you if the exposure is correct by half-pressing the shutter button. You can compensate the exposure by ±1 Stop. In bulb mode, the shutter stays open while the shutter button is pressed for a maximum of 30 seconds. Once you are finished taking the picture, you manually eject it by operating the film eject lever, or you can press the shutter button again as much as you like for indefinite multiple exposures. Double pressing the shutter button activates a 5 second self timer.
The camera features a large variable-power flash. The flash automatically regulates itself depending on the distance to your subject and the aperture of the lens. In addition, the flash can be triggered in rear sync mode. The camera features a 2,5mm audio jack to trigger external flashes and strobes.
- Apertures: f/5.6, f/6.7, f/8, f/16, f/22
- Lens: 3-element, aspherical glass lenses, f=93mm
- Focusing distance: 75cm – ∞ (manual focus)
- Shutter speed: 1/500s – 1s (A mode). Maximum 30s in B mode
- Exposure compensation: ±1 Stop
- Flash: Built-in electric self-regulated flash. 2.5mm Audio Jack Sync port for external flashes.
3. FED-3 USSR Soviet Union Russian RF 35mm Leica Copy Film Camera
As known, most of FED RF cameras was copies of famous Leica camera. First FED-3 cameras produced since 1962 had a lot of features from previous FED-2 cameras, and have no film advance lever up to 1964. The camera made by FED plant (Zavod im. F.E. Dzerzhinsky) at Ukraine,Kharkov (former USSR). TECHNICAL FEATURES: Shutter speeds are from 1 to 1/500th of second and “B”. Synchronization with a flash at 1/30 sec and at more slow speeds. Lens: Camera equipped with coated lens “Industar-61″, it is a very sharp Soviet lens and it is a copy of famous Zeiss Tessar.This lens has a unique lanthanum coating. Aperture has 6 blades and provides very accurate shape, near circular, and provides more nice bokeh than latest versions. * FED-3 accepts the whole range of Leica thread mount (M39) LTM lenses. * Rangefinder is combined with the viewfinder, bright and nice. * You can adjust the sharpness of viewfinder by special ring around eyepiece. * Self-timer is presented. * The head of shutter cocking knob has a special scale which help to remember sensitivity of loaded film. * Accessory shoe allow to mount viewfinder or flash. * Tripod mount: 1/4” * Focal Length = 52mm, aperture from 2.8 to 22.The camera with the film has not been tested, so it is sold as is, without complaints and returns. This is an excellent instance for the collection.
4. VINTAGE CANON CANONET 28 35MM COMPACT FILM CAMERA WITH 40MM 2.8 LENS
5. Leica M10-P Digital Rangefinder Camera 20021 (Black Chrome)
Taking the M10 to more inconspicuous places, the m10-p is a sleek evolution of the pared-down, simple Camera system. In addition to the film camera-inspired nature of its sibling model, including the slim body design, high-magnification optical viewfinder, and omission of video recording, The m10-p gains a redesigned shutter that makes it the quietest of all film and digital m cameras. The m10-p is also characterized by a rear touchscreen LCD, for intuitive settings and playback control; a built-in level gauge, for perfectly aligning compositions in-camera; and the omission of the front red dot, for a more unobtrusive appearance.
6. Fujifilm X20 12 MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD (Silver)
- 12MP 2/3-inch CMOS sensor
- 28-112mm equivalent F2.0-2.8 lens with manual zoom (4x optical zoom)
- ISO 100-3200 (expandable to 12800)
- 2.8″ LCD with 460,000 dots
- 1080, 60 fps HD video
- Advanced optical viewfinder with 85% coverage with shooting information and eye sensor
- PSAM control with automatic and scene modes
- Lens shift type image stabilization
- Accepts 52mm filters
- Motion panorama mode up to 360-degrees
- RAW + JPEG
Bright, advanced optical viewfinder with “Real Time” shooting data display
7. Olympus PEN-F (Body-Only) (Black)
- New 20 Megapixel Live MOS sensor with 50 Megapixel High Res Shot mode
- Operating temperature:0 ~ +40℃ (operation) / 20 ~ +60℃ (storage).In body 5 Axis Image Stabilization
- 2.36 Million Dot OLED electronic viewfinder. Battery Life for Movie Shooting – Approx. 80 minutes (under standard JEITA testing). Approx. 140 minutes (when zoom and other operational functions are not used)
- 10 frames per second high speed sequential shooting (5 frames per second with AF Tracking)
- Creative control dial lets you directly access 4 functions, including Monochrome, Color Profile Controls, and Art Filters
The iconic Olympus PEN-F is ideal for street shooters, as a second camera for studio pros, and for anyone who loves vintage design and photography. It features impeccable craftsmanship, precision controls, and the ability to capture amazing street shots. PEN-F boasts all-metal construction with luxurious metal and leather-grained accents, a magnesium top cover with no visible screws, a beautifully-integrated interactive OLED electronic viewfinder, and an articulating touch-enabled LCD monitor. Advanced sensor technology combined with in-body image stabilization ensures superior resolution and razor-sharp images, even while you or your camera is moving. Best of all, fully customizable in-camera color control shoots photos with old school film quality right before your eyes.
8. Leica M-E (Typ 240) Digital Rangefinder Camera (10981)
Providing a respectable entryway to the Leica M System, the M-E (Typ 240) is a well-rounded digital camera offering the classic rangefinder shooting experience along with an intuitive and minimalist camera design. Featuring a full-frame 24MP CMOS sensor and Maestro image processor, the M-E realizes rich image quality with low noise levels and smooth color and tonal gradations. The sensor and processor combine to avail a sensitivity range from ISO 200-6400, Full HD 1080p movie recording, and 3 fps continuous shooting along with a 2GB internal buffer. Unique among digital cameras, the M-E maintains Leica’s preference for a rangefinder design and incorporates a 0.68x optical viewfinder with split and superimposed manual focusing, and automatic parallax correction. Conversely, the camera also features a 3.0″ 920k-dot LCD with Gorilla Glass covering to maintain the overall durability of the magnesium alloy and brass body. The rugged metal body also integrates rubber seals throughout its design to render it dust- and weather-resistant for use in trying conditions. Also distinguishing the M-E from the rest of the M System is a unique anthracite gray paint finish along with a genuine black leather wrap.
9. Fujifilm X-A5 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens – Brown
- Newly developed 24.2 megapixel APS-C sensor which outperforms previous models in its scene recognition accuracy in SR+ AUTO mode, color reproduction performance and skin tone reproduction capability.
- Newly Developed XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS Power Zoom Lens
- Bluetooth technology has been added for quick, easy and automatic transfer of still images and videos to paired smartphones and tablet devices, using the free Fujifilm camera remote app.
- Large rear LCD monitor that can rotate 180 degrees
- High resolution and high Definition 4K video recording
Create with confidence with the stylish Fujifilm x-a5. Sporting a retro design, it offers a host of features including a 180 Degree tilting rear LCD screen, built-in Bluetooth technology and an extended battery life, with up to 450 frames possible per charge. When combined with the new fujinon xc15-45mmf3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, the x-a5 weighs just 496G, making it the lightest camera-zoom kit lens combination in the x series. It boasts a powerful 24.2MP APS-C sensor equipped with a Phase detection autofocus system, and a newly developed image processing engine that offers a processing speed 1.5 times faster than previous models. Combined with Fujifilm’s renowned outstanding image quality with the company’s proprietary color reproduction technology, the x-a5 is compact, stylish and portable making it the ideal companion for everyday photography.
10. Yashica Electro 35 Rangefinder Film Camera w/ Yashinon DX 1:1.7 f=45mm Lens
Used vintage camera tested shutter works not fully tested because no battery. The camera’s body is in like new condition. Includes case and lens.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Range Finder Camera for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!