Finding your suitable readers for sharp 1874 microwave convection oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for sharp 1874 microwave convection oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
828 reviews analysed
1. Sharp SMC1585BW 1.5 cu. ft. Microwave Oven with Convection Cooking, Auto Defrost in White
Product Features: UL® Listed meaning this product has passed government-regulated safety tests performed by Underwriters Laboratories Automatic settings include auto broil, auto defrost, auto roast, and auto bake for convenience and cooking flexibility 15.4" ceramic Carousel® turntable is large enough for even heat distribution meaning better cooking results Convection cooking includes roasting and baking with a 100°(F) to 450°(F) range 1.5 cubic feet of interior spaces leaves enough room to prepare meals for yourself and others Popcorn and setting leaves the guess work out reducing under cooking and over heating Food sensor precisely measures food progress and adjusts power levels Equipped with a keep warm function to keep food ready till serving time Add 60 Second key for one press convenience for adding time Stainless steel interior ensures durability and makes clean up easy as a wipe Equipped with a child lock for extra safety Optional stainless steel trim kit (RK94S27) sold separately 5 Year Warranty on Magnetron Tube (part only) 1 Year Limited Warranty on Parts 1 Year Limited Warranty on Labor Product Technologies: Sharp Carousel® Ceramic Turntable: This glassy white ceramic turntable brings elegance and convenience to your home cooking needs by acting as both an oven-safe platter and table dish. Food is safely allowed to come in direct contact with the tray during the cooking process and it's dishwasher safe making clean up easy and effortless. Specifications: Width: 24.7" Height: 14.98" Depth: 19" Wattage: 900 Watts Capacity: 1.5 Cubic Feet Convection: Yes Turntable Diameter: 15.4" Turntable Material: Ceramic Child Lock: Yes Product Weight: 60
2. Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Microwave Oven with Convection Function Smart Sensor and LED Lighting 1.5 cu. ft./1000W Stainless Steel
- Use microwave or convection cooking all in one appliance
- Sensor cooking and reheating functions.Rated Voltage : 120 Volts ~ 60Hz
- Auto menu for roasting, baking, defrosting
- Stainless Steel finish, 21.8 x 21.5 x 13.0 inch(W*D*H), large 1.5 cubic feet capacity, cavity 15.5*15.35*10.2 inch(W*D*H), turn table 13.6 inch(Diameter)
- Stainless Steel easy to clean interior. Rated input power microwave- 1500W
This Toshiba 1.5 Cubic feet 1000 watt black Stainless Steel microwave convection oven has a spacious interior and features convection and microwave cooking. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook or reheat nine of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Combine microwave and convection cooking for optimal results. Choose from ten power levels up to 1000 watts and convection cooking from 170 to 425 degrees F. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. The black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. Stainless Steel interior for easy cleaning.
3. GE JNM3163RJSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave with 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity, in Stainless Steel
GE JNM3163RJSS 30" Over-the-Range Microwave with 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity, 2-Speed 300 CFM Vent, 10 Power Levels, Convenience Cooking Controls and Cooktop Lighting in Stainless Steel
4. GE JVM3162RJSS 30" 120 Volts 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity Over the Range Microwave with Convertible Venting and 1000 Watts in Stainlesss Steel
GE JVM3162RJSS 30" 120 Volts 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity Over the Range Microwave with Convertible Venting and 1000 Watts in Stainlesss Steel
5. 1.5 Cu. Ft. 900W Convection Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel
- 900-watt convection microwave oven with 10 power levels
- Microwave technology provides the speed you desire for rapid reheating and fast cooking
- Precise Cook sensor technology determines heating times and power levels (8 menu items)
- 12 one-touch options including auto defrost, reheat, 60 Seconds, and popcorn
- Touch control panel with white LED display, clock/timer, and child lock
- Help menu and demonstration mode
- Height 14.900
- Width 24.700
- Depth 19.000
- Weight 60.00
- Color Stainless Steel
- For countertop use or built in application (trim kit sold separately)
- Operating System
- Batteries Included
- Batteries Required
- Number of Batteries 0
- Battery Type Does Not Contain a Battery
- Language English, Spanish, French
- Assembly Required
- 1.5 cu. ft. capacity with removable 15.4-inch ceramic turntable
- Lighted, stainless steel oven interior
- Convection technology gives you perfect roasting, baking and browning
Sharp’s combination convection and microwave oven gives you the best of both worlds. Convection technology gives you perfect roasting, baking and browning while the microwave provides the speed you desire with 900 watts of power for rapid reheating and fast cooking. Precise cook sensor technology automatically determines cooking/reheating times and selects proper power levels. Plus, the easy-to-clean glossy finish and scratch-resistant glass door complements your style. Package Content: microwaveturntableturntable supportmanualwarranty
6. Samsung MG14H3020CM 1.4 cu. ft. Countertop Grill Microwave Oven with Ceramic Enamel Interior, Black Mirror Finish
- Ceramic Enamel Interior that is both scratch resistant and easy to clean
- Height (inch)12 5/16,width (inch)21 7/8 ,cutout depth (inch)18 1/16.1.4 cu. ft. Capacity with 950 W of Cooking Power, 10 power levels, and LED display
- Shiny mirror design and asymmetric shape for a premium look
- Auto Cook Options to handle any meal with the push of a button
- Grilling Element with Ceramic Plate for preparing crispy foods including pizza.Control Material:Membrane.Amp Circuit:13.3A
7. Panasonic Countertop Microwave Oven with FlashXpress Broiler, Genius Sensor Cooking, Popcorn Button and 1000W of Cooking Power – NN-GN68KS – 1.1 cu. ft (Stainless Steel)
- Flash press broiler allows the microwave oven to be used for broiling with grill like results. The specially designed broiling rack lifts food close to infrared grilling element for a crispy brown finish
- Genius sensor cooking built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods
- other advantages include 18 Preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Microwave controls 7 preset auto cook menu items, 13. 4 inches Turntable
- delay start and timer
- more/less control
- child safety lock
- quick 30Sec and popcorn button with 3 cooking levels
- Minimum countertop footprint smart, compact microwave broiler design devotes less space to electronics and far more interior capacity
- Rated output power (microwave): 1000W, rated output power (broiler): 1100W, rated Voltage 120V 60Hz
8. SHARP OEM RMOTDA256WRZZ DAMPER Motor
Fixes issues where the unit runs for 59 seconds, then cuts off. For Sharp and Viking Combination Microwave / Convection Units. Replaces Sharp motor # RMOTDA256WRZZ
9. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sharp 1874 Microwave Convection Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!