701 reviews analysed
1. Sunbeam Flexfit Heating Pad Wrap for Pain Relief | Customized Heating Pad for Multiple Areas of The Body | 3 Heat Settings with 2 Hour Auto-Off | 42 X 2.5", Grey/Red
- Targeted heat therapy: The FlexFit Sunbeam heating pad has a long, slim Design that wraps easily around multiple areas of the body like the arm, elbow, wrist, ankle, and lower leg, providing targeted pain Relief
- Stays in place: flexible heated wrap stays in place with elastic ends that fasten securely to the pad for a snug fit and hands free use
- Clinically proven treatment: heat is clinically proven to relieve pain associated with muscle tension and stress
- It increases blood flow to the source of the pain, which accelerates tissue healing
- Moist heat option: Spray the pad with water to provide deep penetrating pain relief
- Convenient design: features 3 heat settings, 2 hour auto off for peace of MIND, and a long, convenient 9 foot cord
- The compact controller is Sunbeam smallest yet
- Machine washable pad: The entire pad is machine washable
- just simply disconnect the pad from the cord and place in the washing machine
The Sunbeam flexfit heated wrap is a long, slim heating pad that wraps around the arms, elbows, wrists, ankles, and lower leg, providing targeted heat therapy. To accelerate healing and relieve pain, This Sunbeam heating pad offers soothing high level heat therapy, with 3 heat settings and 2 hour auto off. It stays securely in place with elastic ends for hands free use, and has a moist heat option, too.
2. Extra Large Moist Heating Pad with Auto Shut Off for Cramps and Back Pain by ThermoRelief – Extra Hot Medical Grade Digital Electric Pad – King Size
- MEDICAL GRADE ELECTRIC HEATING PAD: Pain and injuries can be tough to deal with, so you want the best possible care in order to get quick relief. This high-quality medical grade heater pad is now available for public use. Patient-friendly, the moist heat you’ll get from this heat pad is most commonly prescribed by physical therapists, chiropractors, and doctors. You can now have that care in the convenience of your own home.
- DEEP RELIEF FOR CHRONIC PAIN, INJURIES, CRAMPS, AND MORE: We deal with many injuries or conditions that can slow us down, but life can’t stop because of it. Moist heat can gradually help relax muscle spasms to relieve pain and restore general flexibility in the muscles. It can also help relieve chronic low back pain, arthritis, rheumatic conditions, menstrual cramps, and pain from back or disc injuries.
- WHY USE MOIST HEAT: Moist heat can help you get back on your feet more quickly. Studies have shown that moist heat has greater benefits than dry heat. The heat from ThermoRelief’s moist heat pads helps moisture get through the skin barrier and deeper into the tissue beneath. This helps to increase circulation to problem areas, bringing in new blood cells while taking away wastes to speed up recovery.
- NO WATER OR SOAKING NEEDED: How can a moist heating pad be effective if you aren’t adding moisture? When heated, the soft flannel covering of this hot pad draws in moisture and humidity from the air and retains it, then transfers it to your skin through a process called fomentation. This way, your clothes and skin don’t become saturated due to water being held against them.
- CONTROLS ARE IN YOUR HANDS: Your skin, problem areas, and heat tolerance are individual to you, so it makes sense to have an adjustable control so that you can customize your care. The state-of-the-art digital controller on this heating pad allows you to adjust the temperature to 113, 130, 150, or 167 degrees and set auto shutoff time control at 15, 30, 45, and 60-minute intervals, all depending on your needs.
Get relief, heal faster, and get your life back without having to spend tons of money on expensive treatments. The soothing moist heat of this moist heat heating pad is most commonly recommended and used by medical professionals such as doctors, chiropractors, and physical therapists for helping patients to relieve pain and muscle tension. This Thermo Relief heating pad can help give you relief from chronic pain or temporary conditions such as menstrual cramps and injuries to your back, shoulders, neck, knees, and arms. Recently redesigned to use safe, infrared heat (the same soothing heat from sunshine), this medical-grade heating pad is now available to provide you with maximum benefit. It is heavy and durable for many, many uses, and its plush flannel covering is made for ultimate comfort. The water-resistant cover is washable for a long, hygienic life-span. It also features a Velcro strap to hold it securely in the exact place that you need it. This model is available in 2 sizes. The king size heating pad (27×14) is great for back or spine relief and the medium size heating pad (18 x14) is the perfect size for use on arms, shoulders, and elbows. This device is designed for intense heat. It’s important to know that is at any time this device becomes uncomfortable, turning the temperature down or shutting it off will quickly cool it down. It has an automatic shut off or manual shutoff switch that can be pressed at any time during treatment. The pad can be used over clothing or a blanket to disperse the heat, but it should always be used with the flannel cover on. If you are seeing a medical professional, ask how often and how long your heating sessions should last.
3. Chattanooga Theratherm Automatic Moist Heat Pack – Standard
- Flannel cover
- Made in USA or Imported
- Delivers intense, moist heat therapy which provides temporary relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm and inflammation caused by strain and tension
- Intended for use on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot
- a Lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout treatment
- Includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin
- Features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time
- Control the temperature between 88 and 166 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes
There is no water to add, no water to boil, no dripping packs and no towels to prepare. Moisture is drawn from the humidity in the air and Retained in a specially designed 100% cotton cover. When the hot pack is turned on, the Retained moisture is rapidly heated by high-grade ceramics, forcing the moisture out of the flannel cover onto the patient’s skin, allowing deeper penetration of heat into the body’s tissue. The moisture acts only as a means to transmit heat more deeply into the tissue, so only a small amount is needed. Theratherm, Unlike all competitive products on the market, has a digital hand control allowing the operator to program The following parameters: treatment temperature, treatment time and on/off. Competitive units, including thermophore, require the operator to make continual contact with a single-loaded switch to generate and maintain heat from the pad. This is positioned as a safety feature. Theratherm has a conventional on/off control switch. Automatic time control (1 – 60 min. Timer) with auto SHUT off.
please note our return policy. For health and hygienic reasons this product is not Returnable once used.
4. Sunbeam Wrapping Heating Pad for Fast Pain Relief | Small XpressHeat, 6 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff and Fastening Straps | Grey, 12 x 11 Inch, Small
- XPRESSHEAT FOR FAST HEAT THERAPY: Heating pad wrap featuring XpressHeat technology allows you to feel in the heat in 30 seconds for fast relief
- WRAPS ON, STAYS PUT: Electric heating pad wrap stays in place with 2 fastening straps for hands-free application on painful areas on the arms and legs
- CONVENIENT SIZE AND SHAPE: Heat pad measures 12″ x 11″ and is easy to wrap on arms and legs
- SOFT AND COMFY: Soft and flexible pad for easy and comfortable wrapping
- CUSTOMIZED SETTINGS: 6 heat settings let you customize the level of heat, and selectable 2-hour auto-off provides peace of mind
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited warranty
Feel the heat in 30 seconds! This hands-free XpressHeat Wrapping Heat Pad has 2 fastening straps that let you place it directly on your arms and legs. You’ll get fast heat therapy and soothing pain relief exactly where you need it most, and you won’t have to hold it in place on sore muscles.
The soft, flexible, machine-washable electric heating pad wrap is comfortable to use, and you can enjoy it with dry heat, or use moist heat by spraying fabric lightly with water. 6 heat settings let you customize your level of relief, and 2-hour auto-off gives you peace of mind.
5. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Fast Pain Relief, XX-Large Ultra-King XpressHeat, 6 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff, Slate, 14 x 27 Inch
- 100% Polyester
- SOOTHE ACHES WITH FAST HEAT THERAPY: XpressHeat with fast-heat technology heats up the pad faster than a traditional heating pad so you get relief fast *Compared to a traditional Sunbeam heating pad
- PLENTY OF COVERAGE: XXL, Ultra-King size pad measures 14″ x 27″ to cover larger areas that need relief, including back, legs, and across the shoulders
- also features an extra-long 9-foot power cord
- EASY TO USE WITH CONVENIENT FEATURES: Digital LED controller offers 6 personalized heat settings and a Heat-Meter so you can see progress as the pad heats up in 30 seconds
- 2-hour auto-shutoff provides peace of mind
- DURABLE FOR YEARS OF USE: 5-year limited
Help arthritic pain and everyday muscle aches fade away with this Sunbeam XXL Heating Pad with Digital LED Controller. The pad heats up in 30 seconds for super-fast heat therapy. The 6 heat settings let you customize the level of intensity you need to begin feeling better. The pad also features a convenient select-hour auto-off setting for peace of mind, and an extra-long power cord so you can relax in your favorite spot. This premium, super-soft velveteen pad delivers extra comfort.
6. Conair Therma Luxe Massaging Heating Pad
Your power. Your movement. Your strength. Your muscles. Introducing the Conair Therma+Luxe Massaging Heating Pad that provides muscle relief for active bodies. There are 850 muscles in the human body, 4,000 tendons, 900 ligaments, 390 joints and 50% of Americans report experiencing some form of back pain every year. 31 million Americans experience lower back pain at any given time and the Conair Therma+Luxe Massaging Heating Pad will help aid in the removal of pain so you can live a pain-free and active lifestyle. This extra-large heating pad helps relieve multiple muscle groups and is multi-functional and specially designed to fit a variety of areas on your body. The Velcro straps provide storage and travel convenience. This heating pad features custom controls that quickly activate heat and massage settings independently for up to 5 different combinations for heat and massage.
7. Thermophore Classic, Large, 14" x 27"
Our largest size is a generous 14 inch x 27 inch unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire Spinal area, the Length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated area! thermophore classic deep-heat therapy Pack is designed with a special hand-held easy-comfort switch. Just press for heat, release to cool and alternate as often as you like. If you happen to Doze off and your hand relaxes, the unit will cool as a safety feature. Thermophore deep-heat therapy doctors and physical Therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing Relief. Having a thermophore of your own, to use at the first Sign of pain, Muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention. When you have an arthritic condition, injury, back pain or Muscle spasms – any Type of pain at all – it affects everything you do. Our thermophore products provide the convenience of professional quality heat therapy – on demand, to significantly improve your ability to manage your own pain. Nothing to add, no unpredictable microwave bags or smelly creams. Just press the switch and relax, as the soothing heat begins to relieve your pain.
Manufacturer Contact Information
8. Thermophore MaxHeat Deep-Heat Therapy, Large, Standard 14" x 27" (Auto-Switch)
- New Push Button Three-Temperature Timer Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments with Max Temp of 165°F
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads.
- Heavy weight contours the body’s specific area of need.
- Moist heat
- Heats fast
- Cleans easily
Our largest size is a generous 14″ x 27″ unit – nearly twice the size of most standard heating pads. Finally, a product that provides an area of heat therapy large enough to cover the entire spinal area, the length of a hip and leg or all across both shoulders, to effectively relieve pain and relax all the associated muscles – not just one small, isolated point.
Doctors and physical therapists know that the intense, penetrating moist heat of Thermophore brand products is a convenient, effective way to give patients hours of soothing relief. Having a Thermophore of your own, to use at the first sign of pain, muscle spasm or stiffness, can often let you treat a minor problem before it has a chance to worsen and require professional attention.
9. Sunny Bay Heat Patches (Pack of 30) for Sore Upper Back, Neck Shoulder Pain Relief & Menstrual Cramps: Air Activated Disposable Self Adhesive Therapy Pads – Personal Non Electric Deep Muscle Hot Pack
- 12 HOURS OF HEAT: Release muscle tension and pain in neck, shoulders, upper back, chest, and legs
- SELF ADHESIVE: 113 ºF of safe heat that stays in place on clothing for long lasting pain relief
- AIR ACTIVATED: Our customized heat patch doesn’t need to be microwaved or plugged into a wall outlet
- COMFORTABLE: Premium soft touch woven fabric stays flat for optimum heat application and pain relief
- DISPOSABLE: Relax tight muscles and relieve abdominal cramps with our odor free, disposable patches
12 HOURS OF HEAT
Sunny Bay’s self-adhesive, air-activated body heating packs provide up to 113 ºF of safe heat to relieve muscle pain, soreness, and tension caused by intense training or accidental tweaks that can happen during daily activities. No microwave necessary – simply activate it right out of the package for best thermal therapy for your aching body.
SELF ADHESIVE Our stick-on patches are the convenient way to relieve chronic pain and they stay put! Simply place the patches inside your clothing adjacent to the affected pain areas. They immediately go to work to increase blood circulation, loosen tight muscles, and mobilize stiff joints.
Sunny Bay air-activated heat pads the most effective way to relieve pain during your busy day at work, school, or on the go. Keep them in your purse, gym bag, or backpack for instantly accessible relief from muscle aches, cramps, and strains.
COMFORTABLE Each pack is covered in premium soft touch woven fabric that conforms to your body shape. Whether you’re standing up or moving around in your office chair, the pack stays put. They provide heat for up to 12 hours when applied, 8 hours of relief when removed, and are designed to protect your skin from the long-lasting heat stored inside. You’ll feel better in practically no time!
No need to save them! These heat wraps are designed to provide you with soothing relief from muscle aches and pains, and then be disposed of with ease. They’re odor-free, you don’t have to wash them, and you can buy as many as you like for instant treatment when you need it most.
10. Sunbeam Heating Pad for Back Pain Relief | Self-Inflating, 4 Heat Settings with Auto-Shutoff | Beige, 12-Inch x 16-Inch
- Contoured lower back heating pad delivers support and gentle heat
- Self-inflating heat therapy pad adjusts to desired firmness level for a customized fit
- 4 heat settings offer varying levels of heat intensity
- Advanced airflow design for comfort over long periods of use
- Soft microplush cover is removable and machine washable
Relax in comfort while soothing away soreness with the Sunbeam Back Contouring Electric Heating Pad with Lumbar Support. This self-inflating heating pad easily adjusts to your desired firmness level, providing a customized fit and helping accelerate healing. Four heat settings allow you to pick the intensity of gentle, muscle-relaxing heat to suit your needs, while the contoured design enables effective heat transfer to the lower back. With an advanced airflow system, a soft removable cover, and a 30-minute auto-off feature, this back heating pad stays comfortable and safe over long periods of use. The microplush fabric cover is machine washable for quick cleaning between uses.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Small Heating Pads For Pain for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!