We spent many hours on research to finding toaster oven under convection, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best toaster oven under convection, you should not miss this article. toaster oven under convection coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 toaster oven under convection by our suggestions
749 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Silver
- 1800-Watts with 7 Functions: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
- 0.6 Cubic Foot Non-Stick Interior with Oven Light. Dimensions (L X W X H) : 15.50 x 16.00 x 14.00 inches
- Capacity: Toast 6 slices of bread, Air Fry 3lbs of chicken wings, Bake a 12-inch pizza or Roast a 4 pound chicken
- Adjustable Thermostat with 60-Minute Timer/Auto Shutoff, Toast Shade Selector-Timer
- Includes: Oven Rack, Baking Pan, Air Fryer Rack/Basket
The Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven is a premium full-size toaster oven with a built-in airfryer. It will not only bake a 4 lb. chicken or 12 in. pizza, broil salmon steaks, and toast 6 bagel halves at once, it can also airfry up to 3 lbs. of food using little or no oil. Powerful ultra-hot air “fries” favorites like wings, chicken tenders, and fish and chips to crisp, golden-brown doneness. And since a toaster oven stays on the countertop, this is a fryer that never has to be put away. Enjoy the crunchy texture and tastes you love – no deep fryer required. The AirFryer Toaster Oven, only from Cuisinart!
2. Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Digital oven with Convection/Toast/Bake/Broil Function 6-Slice Bread/12-Inch Pizza Stainless Steel
- 7 preset menus: toast, bake, broil, pizza, cookies, defrost, reheat, rotisserie, keep Warm and convection
- Large, easy-to-read, backlit LED display with white text and blue background
- Holds six slice capacity, Fits 12 inch pizza
- Convection fan for even and faster cooking
- Includes baking pan and three-piece rotisserie kit
This ten-function digital Toshiba toaster oven with convection has a six-slice Capacity and features a Stainless Steel front that will compliment any kitchen. It’s big enough to cook most family meals, including a roast chicken or 9×13 inch casserole. The large, backlit Blue LED digital display menu is easy to read and lets you adjust cooking mode, time and temperature with a simple turn of the dial the oven temperature can be set from 150 to 450 DegreeF for up to two hours. Upper and lower heating elements and a convection fan provide even cooking. The adjustable rack positions give flexibility to cook multiple types of food. A removable crumb tray simplifies cleaning. A baking pan and three-piece Rotisserie kit are included.
3. BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver, CTO6335S
- Convection heating fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Plus, two rack positions for cooking flexibility. Wattage : 1500 Watts
- Digital Controls easy-to-use buttons provide precision control over time, temperature, and function: bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, cookies
- 120-Minute Timer with automatic turns off when the timer runs out, oven dimensions (L x W x H) 22.8 x 13.4 x 15.5 inches
- The expanded toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the curved interior makes room for 12” pizzas and 6 slices of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray – Keeps counters clean and makes it easy to remove crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.see page 15 for troubleshooting, page 20 for warranty information.Volts:120 Volts
Cooking versatility at the touch of a button! The BLACK+DECKER 6-Slice Stainless Steel Convection Countertop Toaster Oven with Broiler Pan features one-touch functions for a whole range of foods: bagels, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, and cookies. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens**—BLACK+DECKER. Dual position rack place food right under the broiler or make room for large items. High and low oven rack positions provide the versatility to have great results on all foods. Nonstick interior cleanup is fast. Just wipe clean the cooled nonstick surfaces.
4. Cuisinart TOA-65 AirFryer toaster oven .6 cu ft Silver
- Specially engineered 1800-watt motor, fan and heater deliver high-velocity, high-heat airflow for perfectly fried results with minimal noise
- Wide range of toaster oven functions: Bake, Broil, Pizza, Roast, Toast, Bagel, Reheat, Warm, Dual Cook
- Low temperature setting to slow cook, braise and more. Plus, dedicated functions for Dehydrating and Proofing
- AirFry function and presets take the guesswork out of frying wings, fries, nuggets, snacks and veggies
- More options to customize your cooking include: Wide temperature range: 80°F to 450°F
- Adjustable time with preset ranges for each function
- Defrost and high/low convection fan speed options
Cuisinart makes AirFrying easier than ever, with presets to perfectly fry favorites like wings, fries, chicken nuggets, snacks and veggies. Frying with air instead of oil is delicious and guilt-free, and this large capacity oven fries up to 3 lb. at once. It also offers all the great features of a full-size toaster oven. And that’s not all! Unique to the Cuisinart Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven is a range of low temperatures that lets users proof dough, dehydrate foods and more, taking multifunctionality to a whole new level. With the large digital display and intuitive programming options, selecting presets, temperature, time, and function have never been easier.
5. Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
6. KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven.99Cu.’, Matte Black
- Cook chicken up to 20% faster with dual convection bake* *compared to bake setting
- 3lb chicken.
- Built-in temperature probe for more control during the cooking process and great results
- Large capacity fits up to 2 whole chickens* *Based on 3.6lbs weight
- 12 preset cooking functions including everything from bake, to cookie, pizza, and even dough proofing
- Interior light to monitor your cooking progress without disturbing your dish
- Easy to read digital display for at-a-glance updates on cooking progress
- Streamlined profile and chrome knobs add style to your countertop
- Non-stick interior allows you to quickly and easily clean up any spills
- Includes 1) countertop oven, (1) 9×13-inch baking pan with grill rack, (1) removable metal drip and crumb tray, (1) removable metal rack, (1) temperature Probe
KitchenAid brand brings full-size oven expertise to this dual convection countertop oven that fits more than you think. Save time and bake 2 whole chickens* at a time. This countertop oven also features a built-in temperature probe for more control during the cooking process, for perfect cooking results time after time. In addition, it features 12 preset cooking functions, an easy to read digital display, an interior light to check progress at any time without disrupting your dish, and a non-stick interior for quick and easy clean every time. The dual convection bake setting allows you to cook up to 20% faster – compared to bake setting; 3 lb Chicken. *Based on 3.6 lbs Weight.
7. Chefman Air Fryer Toaster Oven, 6 Slice, 25 Liter Convection AirFryer with Auto Shut-Off & 60 Min Timer to Fry, Roast, Bake & More, Dishwasher Safe Accessories, Cookbook Included, Stainless Steel
- Fry with air not oil: use the air fryer mode to create healthy and delicious food, with deep-fried crispiness. Enjoy your favorite fried food without the calories or smell associated with deep frying. The high-speed fans speed up baking & provide that desired fried finish & flavor.
- For all your cooking needs: this versatile 7-in-1 appliance air fries, bakes, broils, and more. Temperature range of 200-450°f makes it easy to achieve a healthy, crispy, fried finish using at least 98% less oil than traditional fryers. Make better-for-you fries that are just as crispy and tasty, roast a whole chicken, or perfect your avocado toast all in one appliance.
- Large family size: extra guests, or just extra hungry? Either way, this toaster oven air fryer was thoughtfully designed with the whole family in mind. The spacious 25-liter capacity fits 6 slices of toast or roasts a 5.5lb chicken so you can make plenty of food for the entire family – without heating up your oven!
- Auto shutoff & easy cleaning: for added safety, the toaster oven shuts off when the door is opened. The included broil pan, flat wire rack, air fry basket, and removable crumb tray are dishwasher safe, while the interior walls are nonstick making for easy cleanup.
- Rj50-m assurances: cetl approved with advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability, & 1-year provided by chefman, so you can purchase worry-free! For information on how to use your product, scroll down for a pdf user guide, quick start guide and recipe book. 120 volts, 1500 watts.
8. Oster Large Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, 6 Slice, Black/Polished Stainless (TSSTTVMNDG-SHP-2)
- 6-slice convection toaster oven for faster, more even cooking
- Convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F let you cook with the convenience of an oven
- Digital controls with 7 cooking settings and an interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate one 12-inch pizza, casseroles, cookies, and even a roast
- oven measures 19.72″ W x 16.29″ D x 11.33″ H, with 31.5-inch cord
- Includes durable baking pan and removable crumb tray for easy cleanup.Watts: 1300W
Precaution:Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning. Allow the unit to cool thoroughly before putting in or taking off parts. Always use the oven handles when moving the unit. Perfect for large families, this countertop oven from Oster comes equipped with convection technology, which means it distributes heat quickly and evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven provides a large interior that can accommodate a frozen pizza, a whole chicken, a casserole, or even a pan of crescent rolls or chocolate-chip cookies. Two rack positions allow for customizing the space, especially helpful when cooking a tall roast. Furthermore, the sleek, modern-looking unit features a stainless finish frame and a user-friendly manual/digital control panel for convenient operation. Choose from a variety of cooking functions, including Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza, Defrost and Warm. Adjust time and temperature using one touch controls. Other highlights include a see-through door that allows for checking on food at a glance, an optional interior light, an easy-to-clean interior, and an external removable crumb tray. A durable baking pan comes included.
9. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Toaster Oven Under Convection for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!