We spent many hours on research to finding words refrigerator magnet, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best words refrigerator magnet, you should not miss this article. words refrigerator magnet coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 4 words refrigerator magnet by our suggestions
502 reviews analysed
1. SCRABBLE 112 Count Vintage Wood Letter and Word Score Tiles Refrigerator Magnet Set
- Manufactured by Wild and Wolf, this magnet set is a licensed trademark of Hasbro, the makers of SCRABBLE
- Includes a full set of letter tiles Plus triple Letter, triple word, and double word magnetic tiles all printed on wood-effect tiles
- Mix and match with the ceramic mugs and other kitchen items in this collection
- Perfect gift or present for any fan of this classic word game of SCRABBLE
- 112 wooden magnets included – each magnet tile measures .75″ L x .75″ W – Packaging may vary
Every word’s a winner. Who said SCRABBLE was just a board gamemanufactured by Wild and Wolf, the 112 count vintage Wood Letter and word score tiles refrigerator Magnet set are a licensed trademark of Hasbro, The makers of SCRABBLE – Mix and match with the different mugs and kitchen items in this collection! The 112 count vintage Wood Letter and word score tiles refrigerator Magnet set are a perfect gift or present for any fan of this classic word game of SCRABBLE! The 112 count vintage Wood Letter and word score tiles refrigerator Magnet set are a playful set of 112 wooden SCRABBLE Fridge magnets. Create lists, reminders and notes, have fun with wordplay and practice word-building skills, All while waiting for the kettle to boil with the 112 count vintage Wood Letter and word score tiles refrigerator Magnet set. All of the Letter and word score magnet tiles are printed on a wood-effect design. The 112 count vintage Wood Letter and word score tiles refrigerator Magnet set are a perfect to give as a novelty gift to any SCRABBLE fanatic or kitchen fidgeter. The 112 count vintage Wood Letter and word score tiles refrigerator Magnet set Includes a full set of letter tiles plus triple Letter, triple word, and double word magnetic tiles. Each SCRABBLE tile magnet measures 0.8 inch W x 0.8 inch L with the package itself measuring 7.90” H x 6.60” W x 0.10” L. The 112 count vintage Wood Letter and word score tiles refrigerator Magnet set are recommended for children 8 years of age And older. For word play on your fridge! Packaging may vary.
2. Magnetic Poetry – Kids First Words Kit – Ages 4 and Up – Words for Refrigerator – Write Poems and Letters on the Fridge – Made in the USA
- Designed by parents and teachers, this award-winning kit is based on the learning principle of “sight words”-the first words that kids should learn to recognize without having to sound them out. The word tiles are larger than those of our other kits, so are easy for young fingers to manipulate. For ages 4 and up.
- CONTAINS – over 120 magnetic word tiles in a cute, colorful, giftable 4.5 x 6.5 inch box. Tile height is 0.75 Inches. Your child can write you messages, poems, or generative esoteric word art masterpieces whose meaning is lost even to them. They’re not just fridge words, your child can write an ode on your commode, an elegy on your doorknob, a haiku on your car hood, or a novelette on your omelette maker.
- MADE IN THE USA – Magnetic Poetry sets are made in America, are nontoxic, and comply with all American and international safety guidelines and regulations. Magnetic Poetry is the inventor of the magnetic word tile, and we’re still a small US company that takes great pride in every set we make. Read more about our company in the product description below.
- WARNING – Choking Hazard – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
The Magnetic Poetry Story
Dave Kapell, founder of Magnetic Poetry, was suffering from writer’s block while trying to compose song lyrics. To overcome this problem, he wrote down interesting words on pieces of paper and rearranged them, looking for inspiration. What he hadn’t figured into this experiment was his allergies. One good sneeze and any progress was sent flying across the room. Dave decided to glue the words to pieces of magnets and stick them to a pizza tin. Then he got hungry and the now magnetized words made their way to the refrigerator door. Before too long, Dave wasn’t the only one rearranging his would-be song lyrics. When friends came over, Dave noticed they started to move the magnets around, amusing themselves by writing the first magnetic poems.
After seeing his friends having fun, Dave thought he might be able to sell his word kits at a local craft fair. He made up 100 kits and set up shop at Calhoun Square, a mall in the Uptown area of Minneapolis. All 100 kits were gone after 3 hours. That night, he recruited as many friends as pizza and beer could draw and made up more kits–all of which sold as rapidly the next day.
From these beginnings, Magnetic Poetry¨ has now sold over three million word kits, over one billion word tiles–growing from the Original Kit to a kid’s line of kits, to foreign language kits, to Voice/theme kits.
3. Poetry Tiles – 832 Fridge Word Magnets – Essential Words Starter Kit for Refrigerator Poems and Stories – Includes Alphabet Headers
- [MAKE POEMS WITH EASE] Create meaningful, insightful, or hilarious poems with hundreds of the most used words in the English language, punctuation tiles, and 11 blank tiles to write in a name or that perfect word. This Essentials Kit comes with everything you need to get started—it just needs you to bring the words to life.
- [INCREDIBLE WORD SELECTION AND DESIGN] Never be at a loss for words with this massive 832 tile kit. Make poems, lists, messages, jokes, riddles, short stories, chore lists, and more. Large alphabet headers let you organize and easily find tiles without interrupting your creative flow. What’s more, we worked hard to standardize and minimize the white space surrounding each word. No more chunky poems.
- [FUN FOR ALL] Few family members or visitors will pass up the chance to make a poem on your fridge, and finding a surprisingly deep poem or leaving one that makes other laugh is what it’s all about. To be safe for all readers, we made sure all the words in this kit are kid-friendly. The set makes a great gift for kids, English learners, word-lovers, jokesters, and budding and accomplished poets.
- [TAKE YOUR POEMS TO ANOTHER LEVEL] Take your poetry even further by picking up a kit of our themed tiles by searching ‘Rayliad Poetry Tiles’ in the search bar. Unlock new ways to get creative, express yourself, think, experiment, or goof around.
- [100% SATISFACTION] We stand behind our magnets and want to be clear on what they can and can’t do. They aren’t made to stick anything but themselves to your fridge. For best use, pick up rather than slide the tiles to avoid scratching your metallic surface. Please be aware that if you own a kit of magnetic words not made by Rayliad, the tile fonts may differ. If you are not 100% satisfied with your Poetry Tiles Essentials Kit, please contact us and we will be happy to make things right.
Sam, the designer of these magnets, discovered poetry magnets on a date. He and his girlfriend found a long metal wall in the restaurant covered in tiny magnets. They made poems while they ordered and ate. It was a lot of fun, and the poems came so easily they almost put themselves together. Inspired by the product, Sam got with his business partner to design a better set of tiles. This is that set.
What makes the kit so good?
Huge selection of useful words (832 tiles total)
Lots of helpful words to tie phrases together
14 punctuation tiles
26 letter headers to alphabetize your tiles
11 blank tiles
High quality gift box
With more options and better organization you can explore more of your ideas and make more poems.
Tons of fun
We’re sure you’ll love this kit. Good times, hilarity, and a surprising creativity aid await!
Satisfaction or we’ll fix it
We stand behind our Essentials Kit so if it doesn’t live up to your standards for some reason please let us know and we will make things right.
If you’re looking for a metal board to stick your magnets to, search for Rayliad Magnet Board—the one we made specifically for this purpose. We also have fun supplement kits searchable by ‘Rayliad Poetry Tiles’.
4. Poetry Tiles – 660 Horror, Fantasy, SciFi Themed Fridge Word Magnets – Gift Kit for Refrigerator Poems and Stories
- [GEEK OUT WITH YO’ BAD SELF] Explore horrific, disgusting, magical, heroic, techie, scientific, and astronomical ideas in poem form with 412 themed word tiles. Get gross, get creative. See the word list in the pictures!
- [CAN STAND ALONE] Contains 248 tiles with commonly used words so you can connect your ideas. This kit works well by itself unlike other frustrating themed kits that don’t have enough connecting words. It will work even better with other Rayliad Poetry Tiles kits.
- [BEST ENJOYED WITH OTHERS] People will love reading your funny, weird, or geeky poems, and you’ll get a kick out of reading the poems they leave on your fridge, locker, or cubicle.
- [FUN GIFT] The pristine magnet tiles and gift box make this kit a fun, thoughtful gift for thinkers, geeks, nerds, dreamers, LARPers, basement dwellers, word-lovers, teachers, and budding or accomplished poets
- [WHAT TO EXPECT AND THE RAYLIAD PROMISE] The magnets are not designed to stick things (paper, photos, etc.) to your metal surface. Avoid scratching your surface by picking the magnets up instead of sliding them. We promise to make your order right if there are any issues.
The Poetry Tiles Story
Sam, one of the designers of this set of magnet words, discovered magnet poetry on a date. He and his girlfriend went out for lunch and found a long metal wall in the restaurant covered in tiny magnets. They started making poems from the moment they sat down. The poems were easy to put together, especially considering that neither person had written or enjoyed poems before. It was a lot of fun and made for a memorable lunch.
Inspired by the product, Sam got with his business partner “D” to design a set of tiles—the Rayliad Poetry Tiles Essentials Kit.
This Horror, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi kit was made shortly after based on some of the designers’ favorite things. Sam and D tried to include a wide range of words and create the set they’d have fun using.
Huge selection of words related to science fiction, fantasy, and horror (412 tiles)
Enough connecting words that you don’t need to buy a separate kit (248 tiles)
Packaged in a high quality gift box (4.75” x 4” x .7”)
Each tile is 0.375” tall by a variable length up to 1.25” for the longest words.
Click Add to Cart to get your kit and start putting together nerdy, badass, epic poems.
The Rayliad Promise
We stand behind our magnet set so please contact us if you have any issues with the product, and we will make things right.
Rayliad is a small Arizona-based business committed to making products that help you enjoy your living space more.
If you’re looking for a metal board specifically made to stick your magnets to, search for the phrase ‘Rayliad Magnet Board’.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Words Refrigerator Magnet for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!